Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66
  1. #41
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Or maybe I could just camp while I take a shit.

  2. #42
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    laptops are pretty amazing

  3. #43
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    but with 17 minutes left shitting your pants is a novel idea also

  4. #44
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I'd use those 17 minutes to start a religion, and use the collective power of our deluded wills to summon a god into our world in order to save us in exchange for us sacrificing our first born children every 40 years.

  5. #45
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    you must be a good multitasker

  6. #46
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I'd use those 17 minutes to start a religion, and use the collective power of our deluded wills to summon a god into our world in order to save us in exchange for us sacrificing our first born children every 40 years.
    A lot of effort just to put yourself in a position where you can freely rape bitches.
    I'd just take the 17min to rape one slut and call it a night.

    Living is overrated anyway.

  7. #47
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I could rape more sluts in the future if i used the collective unconscious to summon hell beasts from another dimension to grant us reprise.

  8. #48
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    and the John was a zombie?

  9. #49
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    No, fuck john.

  10. #50
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    I know I said the John was a zombie. You lost the game

  11. #51
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    The world is about to end; i don't care about losing the game now!

  12. #52
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    The game feels insignificant and is now sad. It will save the world so it can enjoy its attention.

  13. #53
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    Eat a Twinkie.
    You're not into twinks.

  14. #54
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I wanna do OP

  15. #55
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    I would use all the potential rapists as target practice as they came within range of my house :3

    You guys are fucking weird lol.

  16. #56
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I would start worrying about it in 21 minutes. Just like I do with homeworks versus their deadline.

  17. #57
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,915
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Gang rape.

  18. #58
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    I'd go to a pizza place and get a big "everything but sardines on it" pizza and a 40 of Olde E.. I'd walk around and shoot a gun off into the air and scream the Aids song from Team America. Find a really hot chick and shoot her and fuck her corpse while eating the rest of my pizza.

  19. #59
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Probably shoot at every cop or doctor I saw too.

  20. #60
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    You guys are fucking weird lol.
    Ask a loaded question, get a loaded response. ;o

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Is The Point Of Masturbating If You Aren't Going To Cum?
    By Colenzo in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 2011-02-03, 01:47
  2. What the fuck? I go to the gym to work out, not to get hit on.
    By Ansems in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2010-06-30, 19:47
  3. I was going to...
    By Shiroikage in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2009-09-06, 02:08
  4. The iPhone is going to be the worst thing since the Wii
    By BRP in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2009-04-22, 17:27