Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1047
  1. #861
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Militant View Post
    I don't think it boils down to simply "the pat's aren't very good" based on what i've seen this year. I think it's more along the lines of the pat's, had an off game, but the Saint's are red-fucking hot and rolling, and showed simply how much better they are than everyone else. Dying to see the Saints (right now, as hot as they are) play the Viks (also as hot as they are). I don't think Indy can handle either team right now. They are a great team too, but they are pulling wins out of their ass and squeaking by opponents where as the Viks and Saints are flat out destroying teams.
    As a Vikings fan, the Saints are fucking scary. Kind of like, I hope some scrub team like the Cowboys manage to stumble their way to a victory vs. them in the playoffs scary.

    I don't think anyone could argue that the Saints and Vikings wouldn't make up the best league championship game though. At least at this point.

  2. #862
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Do people still consider Andre Johnson the best WR like I do?
    Nah, it's Percy Harvin, people just don't know it yet.

  3. #863
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Do people still consider Andre Johnson the best WR like I do?
    Devin Thomas

  4. #864
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    Nah, it's Percy Harvin, people just don't know it yet.
    <3 Percy.

  5. #865
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Kyo, I had no clue it was you who posted for a second there even though it said last post was you <_<

    AJ does so much with so little. #4 on yards on the year with a scrub QB like Schaub etc.

  6. #866
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Also interesting to see that the saints don't have a receiver in the top ten. Gotta say something about a "team" and not just 1 pimp WR.

  7. #867
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    <3 Percy.
    <3 Percy more

  8. #868
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Kyo, I had no clue it was you who posted for a second there even though it said last post was you <_<

    AJ does so much with so little. #4 on yards on the year with a scrub QB like Schaub etc.
    Gotta change shit up from time to time, I used to do it every week, but that shit got old.

  9. #869
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    <3 Percy more
    Not possible. My autographed Vikings and Gator's Jersey's say so.

  10. #870
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Not possible. My autographed Vikings and Gator's Jersey's say so.
    Just think, you liked him before Brett touched his hand and gave him his magical powers.

  11. #871
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I need to get my Massaquoi Jersey signed at some point, but that may require me going to a browns game...

  12. #872
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I bet it'd be really cheap tickets at least...

  13. #873
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Hey Miz, your wish has come true. Clutch is out this week. He will be seeing a hand specialist to see why he sucks so much.

  14. #874
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    Hey Miz, your wish has come true. Clutch is out this week. He will be seeing a hand specialist to see why he sucks so much.
    Incoming BIONIC CLUTCH. THROWS TDS WITH 100% ACCURACY.

  15. #875
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Quick somebody photoshop Jake with Terminator body!

  16. #876
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    nah put it on anakin's body

  17. #877
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I need to get my Massaquoi Jersey signed at some point, but that may require me going to a browns game...
    He's supposed to be here for the rematch of lolButler and Independence. Didn't our WR Kenneth Moore graduate from Butler a few years ago? I cant remember if it was Butler or Vance. We should ask him if his old HS qb has a better arm than Jake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    Hey Miz, your wish has come true. Clutch is out this week. He will be seeing a hand specialist to see why he sucks so much.
    I wont believe it until I see it, Fox will prob put him in and make him hand the ball off on every play or have this throw left handed.

    I don't trust anything John Fox says.

  18. #878
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    What? I thought clutch was a south-paw but decided to handicap himself.

  19. #879
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Breaking news clutch will break both of his hands to even the playing field.

  20. #880
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    What? I thought clutch was a south-paw but decided to handicap himself.

    See man...

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 12: The Harbowl and the BATTLE OF OHIO
    By Demosthenes11 in forum Sports
    Replies: 1408
    Last Post: 2011-11-30, 15:33
  2. NFL Week 12: Happy Turducken Day
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 947
    Last Post: 2010-12-01, 20:30
  3. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  4. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 2008-11-26, 16:12
  5. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  6. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  7. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  8. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53
  9. NFL Week 12 Picks
    By Keno in forum Sports
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2007-11-27, 18:28