+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Zapiel/Jewsushi     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vega Castro
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Zapiel/Jewsushi

    Are these guys 24 hours or what? I'm sure Zapiel is something between 24-36 but what about the jew, it's such a pain in the ass to keep checking them with the invisible bridge in the way.

  2. #2
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,165
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Why not log some times yourself and keep the information to yourself


    Nobody who's killing it right now is going to share any information whatsoever.

  3. #3
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,309
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Thunderhorn

    Do it FFXI style and log out a low level mule at his spawn point

  4. #4

    Don't forget the claimbot!

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    Why not log some times yourself and keep the information to yourself
    in-fucking-deed

    also how does jeshuchi's named get turned into "jew", racist I swear

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vega Castro
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    lol, yeah 24-36 hours..reminds me of ffxi all over again camping things for long durations. Was thinking about putting a mule there but it'd have to survive the entire way through indratu with the help of some people, fuck it.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Elites View Post
    lol, yeah 24-36 hours..reminds me of ffxi all over again camping things for long durations. Was thinking about putting a mule there but it'd have to survive the entire way through indratu with the help of some people, fuck it.
    Or an SM can summon it to the spot before the invisible bridges, since they cant summon while on the invisible bridge unless they're hugging the wall.

  8. #8
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    in-fucking-deed

    also how does jeshuchi's named get turned into "jew", racist I swear
    This, racist ppl... Don't call shit a Jew just cause it has a low drop rate

  9. #9
    Formerly Raitoken
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Elites
    but what about the jew
    This made me chuckle

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag