• Navigation
Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1684
  1. #21
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Dallas fans are so insecure about their team lol...the December thing has really gotten to you guys.

    And so delusional, they talk as if they are the greatest team walking. Every week is "OH THIS IS THE WEEK LOOL WE WILL WIN". Shit is meh.

  2. #22
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I didn't realize picking my team to win over an inferior team, with glaring weaknesses to our strengths was being delusional.

  3. #23
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Homeritis.

  4. #24
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Baltimore at Green Bay - Thinking that Ray Rice is the 3rd best RB in the NFL right now. Ray, CJ and MJD. That's right, no AP. That aside, Packers' beat up D looked great against the Lions. That's the Lions, though. Don't see much coming out of this game.
    I absolutely *love* watching Sproles play, with that said I think I'd put him above MJD.

  5. #25
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Homeritis.
    What's your prediction then miz?

  6. #26
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I didn't realize picking my team to win over an inferior team, with glaring weaknesses to our strengths was being delusional.
    TODAY - December 03, 2009
    you were saying?

  7. #27
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Though I think they will win by more than that against an overrated run game, a shit secondary and an average receiving corp.
    Which team was you describing here, Dallas or NYG? All I'm saying is that it's december, you're playing in the meadowlands, and you're playing a team that has already beat you in Dallas.

  8. #28
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Which team was you describing here, Dallas or NYG? All I'm saying is that it's december, you're playing in the meadowlands, and you're playing a team that has already beat you in Dallas.
    I think that our run game is not overrated as much as underutilized, our receiving corp is average. But I think our secondary is pretty damn good... cept for newman of course. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm disagreeing with miz and his expert ability to troll me.

  9. #29
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    you were saying?
    You still never told me why you're in China

  10. #30
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    study abroad and I want to learn how to be a good communist

    also, cheap suits

  11. #31
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    701
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by ESPN.com
    ivyivy18: delhomme will find a way to throw an int in this game too
    Sounds like a comment one of you would make...although I see the current conversation is about the Cowboys.

    Now that I reread what everybody's making a fuss about, you are homering hard. It's cool that you want your team to win, it's cool that you expect your team to win. But this "weaknesses to our strengths" thing, as if you all didn't already lose to this very team, or as if you all don't have any questions, is putting homer shades on(think of them like stunna shades).

  12. #32
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    What's your prediction then miz?
    Giants.

  13. #33
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by QuePsiXI View Post
    Sounds like a comment one of you would make...although I see the current conversation is about the Cowboys.

    Now that I reread what everybody's making a fuss about, you are homering hard. It's cool that you want your team to win, it's cool that you expect your team to win. But this "weaknesses to our strengths" thing, as if you all didn't already lose to this very team, or as if you all don't have any questions, is putting homer shades on(think of them like stunna shades).
    We have a pretty good running game when Garrett decides to use it properly (Aka not 10x draw in a row), and the Giants recently lost Tuck to injury, with our gigantic ass center, the wildcat should be useful here. There's no question that the Giants have a below average secondary, while the Raiders have what many consider the best CB in the league, yet Austin was able to toast him on the first pass play. I think he'll have a huge game. If it weren't for the gimmes that romo gave them and the freak play (What kinda crazy Int bounces off of Witten's foot and into the defender's hand, seriously), that game wouldn't have even been close. Is that enough or should I go onto their offense vs. their defense? Again, I don't see that as being a hardcore homer, but I can see why it's viewed as that, I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Giants.
    Obviously, but by what accounts?

  14. #34
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Obviously, but by what accounts?
    They're not the Cowboys obviously


    Also, whoever it was last page, you can't exactly compare Rice to AP as equals. Peterson might run better yeah, but Rice has much better hands. I won't pick who wins that game but I don't think it's as simple as "lol Rice isn't as good as Peterson"

  15. #35
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    701
    BG Level
    5

    I respect your argument. I mainly had an issue with the claim that it will/should probably be a blowout. Obviously, it can be, but I still think the only people who really believe that will be the case are their fans.

    You already know the Cowboys' rep. Looking at their 8 wins, I'd only count 2 of them as quality, and I definitely don't mean my Panthers. Now they enter that December-January era against 2 division leaders and 2 respectable NFC East opponents. And it's Dallas, that gets all the media scrutiny(like that stupid ESPN article that really said nothing). And there's that billion dollar stadium with the TV I wish I could borrow in my house. And I heard Jessica Simpson is recording a diss song.

    So unfortunately, Dallas is simply one of those teams that can't look just at one game at a time, or the game itself. That's why they could lose. I'm playing Devil's Advocate, but I think that's run its course, so I now defer to the normal trolling.

  16. #36
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Dallas was "supposed" to walk over the lolRedskins too. Both Detroit and St. Louis put on a better show versus the Skins than team overrated.

    I see Melbu lurking, incoming epic homerism.

  17. #37
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    lol you guys make it seem like a crime to root for your home team... nothing wrong with supporting your area

  18. #38
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Supporting your team isn't bad, dick riding is the real crime. I mean when your team sucks call it what it is. Headspace was the butt of Bungle jokes for a long time, look at me and Carolina. Abandon and Deejay in regards to the Giants etc...

    The amount of dick sucking you guys serve up every week is nauseating. So far this season we've learned that Miles Austin is a first ballot hall of famer after getting off versus the Chiefs. It is ok for Fatliff to celebrated after making a tackling AP 47 yards down the field, its ok for Roy Williams to suck since he is a UT alum and the list goes on...

  19. #39
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    lol i dont think the cowboys are the greatest team ever or anything like that, hell ive expected them to lose almost every game this season. Miles austin is decent, no all star, RW hasnt done shit this year and i wish we never traded those draft picks for him.
    Ratliff is a beast tho even if he does do a dumb gorilla pound after everything he does

  20. #40
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Speaking of UT, that place is literally a bust factory. I noticed that you've been absent after Michael Huff got benched again in Oakland. Last time you were here you were talking about how bad ass he was and what not.

    If you recall Oakland drafted Mike Mitchell in the bottom of the first round iirc in part because of how terrible Huff is.

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  2. NFL Week 13: Uman
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 1166
    Last Post: 2010-12-09, 09:31
  3. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  4. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  5. NFL Week 7: Across the pond
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1131
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 20:52
  6. Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-02, 23:45
  7. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26
  8. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48