Fucking Saints td...
Fucking Saints td...
Oh shit Saints TD.![]()
ROFL REDSKINS!
So if you're Sean Payton do you go for 2 and the win, or take a chance in OT?
JAHAHAHAHAHAHA SKINS ROFL
Fucking Redskins ...rofl
5 plays, 80 yards, 33 seconds. Redskins making Brees look like Manning lol.
everything is awful ;(
incoming 30 point cowboys win
Man I don't get the niners game this week.
C'mon Campbell, Singletary is watching...
Gay, no coverage and ESPN isnt fast enough. Is it 36-30 now?
Good god lol. Let's see a defense score so we don't have to go into OT, getting annoyed!
30-30
Alright Barber! Superbowl celebration after a gain of 4. Awesome.
Why the hell did the Cowboys/Giants take away the Saints/Redskins? I could understand if I lived in Texas or New York, but I think most out of the area would rather see the ending of a close early game than the first 5 minutes of another game.
$5000000000000 says saints win OT coinflip and score on first series
LOL PICK
Saints Pick!