• Navigation
Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1401 to 1420 of 1684
  1. #1401
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    People stilll talk shit bout the Packers even when we get a win we deserved, such bullshit.

    I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

    That's all I see when you post QQ

  2. #1402
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    People stilll talk shit bout the Packers even when we get a win we deserved, such bullshit.

    Boo hoo. The same goes for every team in the NFL; there's always someone to talk shit and troll the piss out of you.

  3. #1403
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    PFT power rankings are pretty great this week

    10. New York Giants (7-5) (Last week: 15) (vs. Eagles). Before getting too excited about Sunday's win, the Giants need to remember that beating the Cowboys in December is only slightly more difficult than beating the Browns in any month.

    12. Dallas Cowboys (8-4) (Last week: 7) (vs. Chargers). The coach who can't win in December goes up against the coach who can't win in September.

    31. Detroit Lions (2-10) (Last week: 31) (at Ravens). It's amazing what three 1-11 teams can to do help a 2-10 record go unnoticed.

  4. #1404
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Coming out of the woodwork Archi.
    ^

  5. #1405
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I think I've heard at least 12 teams claim to have the "#1 defense" in the last week. No lie. This just in, you all suck.

  6. #1406
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    #1 in points allowed, suck it Ceph, Yankees blow

  7. #1407
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    PFT power rankings are pretty great this week

    10. New York Giants (7-5) (Last week: 15) (vs. Eagles). Before getting too excited about Sunday's win, the Giants need to remember that beating the Cowboys in December is only slightly more difficult than beating the Browns in any month.

    12. Dallas Cowboys (8-4) (Last week: 7) (vs. Chargers). The coach who can't win in December goes up against the coach who can't win in September.

    31. Detroit Lions (2-10) (Last week: 31) (at Ravens). It's amazing what three 1-11 teams can to do help a 2-10 record go unnoticed.
    11. New England Patriots (7-5) (Last week: 6) (vs. Panthers). Tom Brady's finger apparently is fine, given the manner in which he's pointing it at his teammates.

  8. #1408
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Rex Ryan said he had the #1 ranked defense yesterday too, I'm still trying to figure out exactly how. So grats, you're #1 alongside the Jets, or something.

    You insulted my Yankees I'm now going to go cry into my 2009 World Champion t-shirt

  9. #1409
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Baseball's an irrelevant "sport"

  10. #1410
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Do you want me to break out 2009 attendance figures? BECAUSE I'LL DO IT, DON'T PUSH ME BRO

    Also: Cincy is a baseball town, eat shit

  11. #1411
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Also: Cincy is a baseball town, eat shit
    Not this year son.

  12. #1412
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Baseball's an irrelevant "sport"
    It delayed house by 45 minutes -.-;;;

  13. #1413
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Baseball's an irrelevant "sport"

  14. #1414
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    That was worth every minute to hear Housefags cry

  15. #1415
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    House got delayed, but Ceph has to listen to Joe Buck for 3 hours.

    I'm not sure who lost.

  16. #1416
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    House got delayed, but Ceph has to listen to Joe Buck for 3 hours.

    I'm not sure who lost.
    Lol... I lost because I had the T.V. on the baseball game so i didn't miss the moment it ended... so I listened to 45 minutes of Joe Buck which is plenty time to make your ears explode

  17. #1417
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    House got delayed, but Ceph has to listen to Joe Buck for 3 hours.

    I'm not sure who lost.
    No problems for me. i just watched ESPN International during the World Series. Thankfully, Rogers Sportsnet decided not to tap into Fox's feed.

  18. #1418
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    House got delayed, but Ceph has to listen to Joe Buck for 3 hours.

    I'm not sure who lost.
    True... Joe Buck alone is bad enough, but having Tim McCarver there as well and having to listen to him drone on about the obvious in that slow southern drawl asfsdsdff

  19. #1419
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,224
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    That's what I see currently. As much as I hate Philly, I hope they pound the Giants into the dust next weekend. Hopefully by the time we play the saints everything will be wrapped up and we get to play their second rounders.
    Odds are you'll get your wish, considering the reaming Philly gave them last time- but it all depends on whether Manning can get his throwing under control and stop handing Eagle players the ball/free incompletes like he did last time. If he doesn't, someone better give Manning some lube for the incoming screwing. If he does, it'll be a closer game this time. Advantage Eagles.

  20. #1420
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The Giants are currently "in control of their own destiny" Win out and they win the division. Period. And I expect Dallas to help them out with that with 2 consecutive losses, if not 4.

Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  2. NFL Week 13: Uman
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 1166
    Last Post: 2010-12-09, 09:31
  3. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  4. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  5. NFL Week 7: Across the pond
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1131
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 20:52
  6. Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-02, 23:45
  7. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26
  8. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48