LMFAO
LMFAO
NFL Week 15: Tyche vs Welt Battle Royale
I will be the celebrity ref of course
NFL Week 15: Yard Penalty on Flozell
NFL Week 15: The Flozell Leg-Sweep
NFL Week 15: Flozell Does it From Behind
NFL Week 14: chip shots aren't guaranteed
Newsflash: No one cares about Flozell Adams.
Edit - or Ratliff, or Jenkins, or Romo.
More VY is the best, but Nate Washington drops TDs.
I'd rather talk about Fatliff than Vince, at least Ratliff fucks bitches. I mean they may be silverbacks but they are bitches nonetheless.
Dallas's Offseason plans: Trade RW+PC+MB3 for a 1st and mo, get Potts for December.
Miles+Mo=1+2 Sam Hurd slot receiver and Kevin Ogletree in certain Packages. T.C. as main back with Felix as the Razorback+(slight) change of pace. Of course this would involve Jerry Jones not being a fucking retard.
Too bad all you guys' game is too weak to recognize there's hot naked bitches on their knees at the bottom of all those VY pics.