Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1472
  1. #721
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Still, technically within regular game mechanics it is not possible to pass while dead.

  2. #722
    Gunitsoldier
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenW View Post
    I was just confirming it since you apparently thought I didn't know.
    First a prime example of woosh and now of saving face, this guy is on a roll people!

  3. #723
    Roll tide y'all
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    He's a special individual.

  4. #724
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,271
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

  5. #725
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,597
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nermie View Post
    The random fail of *this* post is that you thought I random failed.
    I'm not perfect.I don't know shit when it comes to plugins brah. I got corrected by three? people simultaneously, yet you still feel the urge to reply . Sorry if I hurted your feelings.

  6. #726
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Despain View Post
    o, ok.

  7. #727
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,597
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus View Post
    o, ok.
    Clever. I'm save facing while admitting that I was wrong. Fucking clever brah.

  8. #728
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Despain View Post
    Clever. I'm save facing while admitting that I was wrong. Fucking clever brah.
    you're the one putting on an act by saying "oh no man i'm so sorry if i hurt your feelings ;;", not me brah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post

    I'm not gonna lie, I've done this before myself. D:

  9. #729
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    705
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    my linkshell thinks riding the boat to Einherjar is ok]
    No.

  10. #730
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,674
    BG Level
    8

    http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/347...7dynamisba.jpg
    http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3...5castlezva.jpg
    Mule needs xarc access, paid a random scrub shell to leech. Left him running at a 'safe' spot, looked back a bit later..

  11. #731
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,271
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Genrye View Post
    No.
    As long as you ride the boat early enough ;/

  12. #732
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I will say that a part of me dies every time someone logs on 15 before Einherjar and says they don't think they can get there in time.

  13. #733
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    especially when the run from azouph isle to haz takes all of 5 minutes

  14. #734
    Raskolnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    114
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Or you could grab a remnants permit/be captain/grab a imp. silver piece and take dvucca isle staging point, put up sneak/invis and follow the left wall until you find the blu guard.

    Once you get inside take the only teleporter, then go outside. Blamo, you're on the halz. side of nashmau. It took you 5 minutes.

  15. #735
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    419
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Zellgadiss View Post
    Or you could grab a remnants permit/be captain/grab a imp. silver piece and take dvucca isle staging point, put up sneak/invis and follow the left wall until you find the blu guard.
    http://snd-ls.net/ss/einherjar.JPG

  16. #736
    29 in magical dog years
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/347...7dynamisba.jpg
    http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3...5castlezva.jpg
    Mule needs xarc access, paid a random scrub shell to leech. Left him running at a 'safe' spot, looked back a bit later..
    How much did you pay?

  17. #737
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    232
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Neoex View Post
    Map
    Technically there is 1 imp on the bottom route but anyone who can't avoid aggro from 1 mob shouldn't be allowed in Einherjar anyways. The number of people who don't know about/use this path astounds me.

    About the boat, my favorite is when people log on late for Einherjar say they are coming then think the LS will wait for them to take the boat since they have no IS (Thank you people who smn burn only and never merit). I usually trade the lamp as soon as the boat ride starts and race to see if we can finish the chamber before they make it to Nash.

  18. #738
    Raskolnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    114
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoex View Post
    pic leaving out the entire Alz. undersea route.
    If you insist I'll break out the red crayon. Obviously if you do salvage or have captain rank, this way is free. If you have the ability to salvage, it costs you 1500 AP you'll never use (maybe).
    If you suck even harder it costs an imp. silver piece.

    And omg. It also costs one sneak and one invisible. It's the fastest way there.

    http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/p...a-mire_2-1.jpg
    http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/p...a-ruins_12.jpg
    http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/p...a-mire_1-1.jpg

  19. #739
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    679
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Neoex View Post
    map
    If you take the Eastern tunnel (just south of the sheep) and follow along the south side of the lake, there's no agro, not even Chigoe. It takes less than 4 minutes to go from Azouph Isle to Nashmau with Chocobo Mazurka, even if I have to sleep an imp and recast Mazurka.

  20. #740
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,674
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakson View Post
    How much did you pay?
    Just 200k, the fail was that 36 people full wiped in bastok(35 since I wasn't using my mule but still).

Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast