Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1472
  1. #901
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Apparently you don't.

  2. #902
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,436
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Feathers and beaks for cloth and bonecraft mats!

  3. #903
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Every time I decide to unfilter shouts for the first time in months, 30 seconds in Whitegate reminds me why I do and I put it right back on.
    Shouts on Ramuh have been so damn quiet lately I've had to double check if I have them filtered or not.. it's freaky when you think about how much traffic the JPs used to have and now there's maybe one shout an hour.

  4. #904
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    359
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenW View Post
    But who farms east ron [s] lolibris? >.>
    People camping the NM that is a Lottery from them?

  5. #905
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,376
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rida View Post
    People camping the NM that is a Lottery from them?
    This was over the summer before the NM came out

  6. #906
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,266
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Rida View Post
    People camping the NM that is a Lottery from them?
    That NM is a timed spawn ^^

  7. #907
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    359
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    That NM is a timed spawn ^^
    Act dumb when they aks you ?

  8. #908
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    705
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenW View Post
    But who farms east ron [s] lolibris? >.>
    And once again Steven proves just how much he doesn't understand about this game. You should really apply to be a GM, you'd make a perfect one.

  9. #909
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    And once again Steven proves just how much he doesn't understand about this game. You should really apply to be a GM, you'd make a perfect one.
    lol'd

  10. #910
    STR-1 DEX-1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    975
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Logged out in aery after faf yesterday...

    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...118_185937.png

    fucking kujata

  11. #911
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Lmao

  12. #912
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    More on the WTF or "...Really?" side of fail:

    http://i46.tinypic.com/viiqs2.png

    That is me camping against an entire party of jaja for a Lv.58 soloable NM that drops pup only feet. FML

  13. #913
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    554
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Every time I decide to unfilter shouts for the first time in months, 30 seconds in Whitegate reminds me why I do and I put it right back on.
    Seems like every time I unfiltered shouts on Ifrit in whitegate, I'd end up seeing Aurara arguing with retards in /sh... =P

  14. #914
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I don't get it. Watching the stupidity that unfolded in shout was how I dealt with boredom some days. There was too much idiotic goodness for me to filter it all out.

  15. #915
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Beave View Post
    Seems like every time I unfiltered shouts on Ifrit in whitegate, I'd end up seeing Aurara arguing with retards in /sh... =P
    ^ this and

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi
    I don't get it. Watching the stupidity that unfolded in shout was how I dealt with boredom some days. There was too much idiotic goodness for me to filter it all out.
    ^ this

  16. #916
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Secksi View Post
    Logged out in aery after faf yesterday...

    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...118_185937.png

    fucking kujata
    Voltage jumps servers to kujata to claim faf... and then dont?

    Ohwait they probably can't kill it.

  17. #917
    Roll tide y'all
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I don't get it. Watching the stupidity that unfolded in shout was how I dealt with boredom some days. There was too much idiotic goodness for me to filter it all out.
    Depends who was involved. There were some morons on Hades that needed to be banned from the internet. ie: Cloudient.

  18. #918
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Oh trust me, I know. But the laughs I got from it far outweighed the facepalms.

  19. #919
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    705
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Kidnoftle View Post
    Voltage jumps servers to kujata to claim faf... and then dont?

    Ohwait they probably can't kill it.
    Oh man this

    inb4 " AFK IN WHITEGATE IS A LINKSHELL EVENT "

  20. #920
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,272
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Every time I decide to unfilter shouts for the first time in months, 30 seconds in Whitegate reminds me why I do and I put it right back on.
    I used to do that, but then found that just blocking 3-4 people made 90% of the spam go away. Repeat offenders loquacious in /sh ftw.

Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast