• Navigation
Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1061 to 1080 of 1391
  1. #1061
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Tyche when you coming to Nashville? Friday night or early Saturday?

  2. #1062
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,758
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Early Saturday. I need your address to plug into the GPS.

  3. #1063
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,758
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Any time I should plan to arrive? Also, do we plan on going out saturday night? I need to know what clothes to bring.

  4. #1064
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    An argument can certainly be made that the Cowboys should look at the way they utilize their three running backs.

    As much as one would think desperate times call for desperate measures around Valley Ranch, it didn't sound like changes were in order at Wade Phillips' press conference.

    "Well, I mean Marion ran the ball really hard and really well except we didn’t get him in on the goal line," Phillips said. "Those plays down there dropped his average or he would’ve been a big average out in the field. And Felix averaged over five yards a carry also. I don’t know that that’s really the answer."
    Q.Q

  5. #1065
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Wade doesnt know what the fuck.

  6. #1066
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Wade doesnt know what the fuck.
    Think that's bad? Marvin said he's not worried about the passing game after Palmer only completed 16 passes in 25 attempts for 94 yards (3 ypa).

  7. #1067
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Marvin Lewis hasnt know what the fuck for about 5 years now.

  8. #1068
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Has he proven consistency throughout games? I'll say yes.
    If you consider the Chiefs, Falcons, and Raiders games then ok. He's only had 4 100+ yrd games and I just named 3 of them. Only one I'm semi pleased with is last week against the Giants but with NY's secondary, I'd hardly call that impressive. Problem is, once Austin went off against the lolChiefs, Dallas fans were ready to anoint him the next Jerry Rice. Yes I like him as a player, I think he has loads of potential. But I wish people (not necessarily you) would stop crowning him as if he was heaven sent to save our season.

  9. #1069
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    And yet... he's hit the 1k/10td mark in 9 games. Just sayin. If he hits 1300 (Doubt that he will but it's definitely possible), in what will be 12 games I'll say he's pretty damn consistent. In the Raiders he matched up against arguably the most talented CB in the league, and still torched them. The fact that he's done it in 9 games is what has impressed me the most. Again, all of this could be the homer speaking (NJ alum).

  10. #1070
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,782
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Any time I should plan to arrive? Also, do we plan on going out saturday night? I need to know what clothes to bring.
    Yur damn str8 we fuck bitches on Saturday nights....

  11. #1071
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Any time I should plan to arrive? Also, do we plan on going out saturday night? I need to know what clothes to bring.
    Anytime is fine, we will be going out Saturday night so bring shoes. I will PM you the address, don't want Mizango trying to troll us one night outside our window.

  12. #1072
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,758
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Well, that's a shame, because I lost my wedding ring. I may have left it over at Tiger's house.

  13. #1073
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,758
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    what kind of shoes, I have sneakers fool. I rock sneakers with the blazer and jeans.

  14. #1074
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    what kind of shoes, I have sneakers fool. I rock sneakers with the blazer and jeans.
    We usually wear dress shoes but we will probably just be going to Big Bang or some casual bar that night so any shoes are fine. I just say to wear shoes because I usually wear sandals and lately they been nigs about letting people in with sandals.

  15. #1075
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,758
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    It's December, you should be thrown out for being a fucking idiot.

  16. #1076
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,782
    BG Level
    10

    Actually, like all the ppl we go out with are going to New Orleans this weekend...sooooo might not actually end up going out.

  17. #1077
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Ravens lost to the Bengals twice, they're pretty bad.
    I don't see what your point is here, yeah Ravens aren't great but Bengals are pretty good this season...I don't think that is what makes Ravens "bad". There's plenty of similarly inconsistent teams in the running.

    Jax and NYJ both have to play the Colts, Miami and Baltimore have fairly comfortable end-of-season schedules given that the Steelers have failed. Broncos also play the Eagles. Could end up with a bunch of 10-6.

  18. #1078
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    It's December, you should be thrown out for being a fucking idiot.
    We know, stop rubbing it in

  19. #1079
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Bengals are pretty good this season.
    You're joking.

  20. #1080
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    You're joking.
    Easy schedule, and two embarrassing losses, but I don't think they're bad.

Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 14: Tebow > Rivers > Kevin Hart
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 1111
    Last Post: 2011-12-13, 12:17
  2. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  3. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 2010-11-03, 19:29
  4. NFL Week 1: PUT IT ON THE BOARD!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 2293
    Last Post: 2010-09-16, 20:16
  5. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  6. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  7. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  8. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41