I don't think I have my original av, but this one is infinitely better. Thanks Tyche. Now I'm even more certain that pep squad would've been a good fit for you in HS.
I'm so fucking pumped for Sunday!
I don't think I have my original av, but this one is infinitely better. Thanks Tyche. Now I'm even more certain that pep squad would've been a good fit for you in HS.
I'm so fucking pumped for Sunday!
hahaha
Nyx's avatar is so cash.
Nyx that's some ol bullshit and you know itRemove Fatliff and make it tolerable at least? I thought we were friends QQ
Goddamn seeing more of him is making me not want to post.
All Nyx's avatar is missing is the blingee job...
You and Tyche opened Pandora's box. I wasn't the one that decided to take it to this level.
http://images.bluegartr.com/forum/cu...tar60791_4.gif
Nyx didn't just win the thread, she won the season.
No, Belle won the season weeks ago.
How the hell are the women-folk flourishing in the football thread?
Whats the world coming to when a skins fan can win anything.
A cowboys fan and a hockey fan? Your looks can only carry you so far, albeit, it appears to be pretty far.
I wonder when the other 3-4 people will notice their avatar change...
Hockey use to be my favorite sport to watch when I was a kid. Football has my heart now though.
Toss me my avatar when you can Tyche. Props to you btw.