Visual Basic error when using the portafurnace and attempting to write something.
Visual Basic error when using the portafurnace and attempting to write something.
thanks for the hard work
"Incoming tell" just scared the shit out of me
Thanks for the new windower though!
Working great so far!
Now its working without any calendar or w/e widget or IE.
Thanks to the Windower team!
Just a quick question, while i realize the issue with windows 7 is being looked at, i'm curious about two things:
if using windows XP, can i dualbox with a controller with the new hook? (it wasn't working correctly with the beta)
Also is it safe to assume the crashing fixes will allow me to jump back and forth between POL and FFXI without having to re-login, with a controller? (this also wasn't working correctly with the beta)
many thanks to the windower team for keeping this project alive and well maintained!![]()
Much love for everyone on the Windower team. <3
There may be an issue with logging back out to POL and trying to go back into FF. I tried it and it caused POL to crash. Then again it's wonderful not having POL crash every time I /shutdown.![]()
it works! finally...
oh man i was looking forward to this day i could run up Windower in Win7 and it would not crash.. or not load the Plugins.
thank you very very much for this new Version.![]()
I have Problem for Dual box with Windows 7 :/
Anyone succesfull Dual box on Windows 7?
for those who are having a problem getting all JP characters in their auto translate, i exited whole way out, restarted windower and it worked fine for me after that.
Love it! i can log off w/o Crashing!!!!!!
Does not say my character name on taskbar tab not that big of an issue just wondering if its just me having this problem
Edit: Also time stamp doesn't seem to be working even though its loaded
Is it just my old plugin from the last version or did this update have its own spellcast plugin included as Footwork is still "Unknown-Ability" (or was this not even fixed and I am making assumptions)
p.s. THANK YOU
I'm having the same problem as Ragnus, with it crashing if I log out of FF to POL then try to log back on. Only got it cause I was checking the logging off without crashing, then tried to go in again.
Also, my autotranslate just glitched to having no text at all.
Yea nothings unloading it... I downloaded time stamp again but still nothing...
http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...otimestamp.jpg
I copied and pasted my scripts to the scripts folder under the new windower, but now none of my equip macros are working. Is there something I'm forgetting to do?
i think previous versions of Windows had many DLLs loaded 24/7, and Windows 7 doesn't have the mloaded 24/7 (like DirectX) which is what caused the issues in Win7 as our DirectX hooks failed since it wasn't loaded.
It looks like there may be some other DLL's that aren't loaded either as to why titles arn't setting, so i'm going to make a code change thatll load the DLL on Hook if its not loaded should fix more issues.