Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1472
  1. #661
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915
    BG Level
    5

    you must be the brd casting elegy in light staff

  2. #662
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,825
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    you must be the faggot shitting the forum up again

    Why the fuck did they unban you

  3. #663
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    308
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    No kidding, take this shit to PMs.

  4. #664
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    BG Level
    7

    http://i49.tinypic.com/2irun2r.png

    Another lovely dynamis member.

  5. #665
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,933
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I seldom see anyone in WeWantRelic being well geared <_<

  6. #666
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    I seldom see anyone in WeWantRelic being well geared <_<
    well we've got wakabo over there meleeing in shura pants and what looks to be shura togi

  7. #667
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,933
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    You have a really good eye

  8. #668
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Dramafinderftw View Post
    well we've got wakabo over there meleeing in shura pants and what looks to be shura togi
    Yes and Yes. Been shafted so many times on byakko's it isn't fun anymore. Also sold my hauby for smithing materials to skill up on.

  9. #669
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    Yes and Yes. Been shafted so many times on byakko's it isn't fun anymore. Also sold my hauby for smithing materials to skill up on.
    you just fucked yourself

  10. #670
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    Yes and Yes. Been shafted so many times on byakko's it isn't fun anymore. Also sold my hauby for smithing materials to skill up on.
    feels good man

  11. #671
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    BG Level
    7

    Real good.

  12. #672
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4

    How exactly are you getting shafted on your Byakko's Haidates? Loot whores and favoritism running ramped in your ls?

  13. #673
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yubar View Post
    How exactly are you getting shafted on your Byakko's Haidates? Loot whores and favoritism running ramped in your ls?
    One day a sack holder decides to spam byakko for those who go help and can get haidate. I join in and put in all the time I can and when it comes down to the last few people getting theirs, they disband their little group after their buddies get it and I am left with out a pair. They also stopped their little deal because of others asking where gil items went. Gil items went to those who helped and didnt want byakkos [or already had it.. some people got theirs before this so that they get a cut and already have theirs]. After that people started to farm pops again for it, I went up, helped more then when we do 3 byakko someone speaks up saying they should get a chance to lot since they been in ls x amount of time longer than anyone and had jobs that can use it longer.

    Ls leader is pretty much a dick and there is no point system and such but told me twice already "your next" for the item and a few others. Well when drop appears in loot pool I am told to lot vs them and of course I lose lot. This happen about 2-3 more times. No byakko's yet and deciding if I should just buy them.

  14. #674
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    Er, leave that ls and join a good one?

  15. #675
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Er, leave that ls and join a good one?
    Next step I am doing.. was checking next xarc runs just in case

  16. #676
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,037
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Teia Rabishu
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    If any LS I'm in breaks its point system or (if no point system) tells me I'm next for something then gives that something to someone else or makes me lot against someone else, I'm gone, even if I win that lot.

    If an LS leader wants to be a dick, the least they can do is devise a system skewed in their own favour rather than break their word on something.

  17. #677
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    BG Level
    7

    Well was checking next xarc run and next omega run... not for a long time! Dropped pearls so done deal now.

  18. #678
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    32
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post
    OMG LOL, I'm laughing so hard right now. Specialisto just left valefor because he's shit and no one likes him. I was wondering how long it would take for someone on phoenix to post him, looks like it was only a couple of days, lol. I feel sorry for you guys. Here's a taster of just how good this guy is.

    sorry wtf? that douche has brd leveled ffs, why is he meriting on blm? He is a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you ask me.
    Yeah, he definitely seemed "special". He asked to me /nin to that pt, and then asked me to Jump pull >.>

    Didn't even stay long enough to wear my xp band.

  19. #679
    Gunitsoldier
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    I seldom see anyone in WeWantRelic being well geared <_<
    first thing I saw was koga body + ohat so let's say I agree with you

  20. #680
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    95
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I normally don't post much here, but this guy just kinda got to me. Was telling me about how awesome his SAM was since it was fully merited and all this other stuff like that. Took me a little while cause I find EXTREMELY hard to believe anyone in this day and age actually full times everything. In all fairness he didn't, he had hachi+1 hands on at first, then switched. Nothing crazy, certainly retarded though:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2isjhnt.jpg

    yes. i promise you 100% he wore rutters while he was swingin away tellin me how awesome he was.

Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1496
    Last Post: 2009-01-22, 12:08
  2. Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 2008-11-18, 07:13
  3. Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 2008-09-11, 21:24
  4. Replies: 1634
    Last Post: 2008-07-26, 14:45
  5. The gimp/confused/wtf player thread: III
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1459
    Last Post: 2008-06-16, 18:47
  6. The gimp/confused /wtf player thread: II
    By Sonomaa in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1489
    Last Post: 2008-04-11, 00:37
  7. The slightly gimp / confused / wtf player thread
    By Division3 in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 3056
    Last Post: 2008-01-21, 14:04