Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1551

Thread: NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #741
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15
    BG Level
    1

    You just hate Dallas because we the only team to have have pole dancers in our sexy ass stadium. Giants still have to beat Vik in final game and its amazing how people forget how Dallas beat Philly away and now we have them at home.

  2. #742
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    EDIT: Peppers' future is also up in the air so might see some picks come your way in a trade.
    Peppers only signed a 1 year deal and will be a free agent at the end of the season.

  3. #743
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by xswift View Post
    You just hate Dallas because we the only team to have have pole dancers in our sexy ass stadium. Giants still have to beat Vik in final game and its amazing how people forget how Dallas beat Philly away and now we have them at home.
    Where the fuck have you been all season? waiting in the rafters till we win a big game? Then when we loose the next two just like all other wagoners you'll fade into the dark. Fucking predictable.

    It's idiots like this that sane fans cant fucking stand, and give your team a bad name. Much like watching the Jets fans throwing snowballs at Matt Ryan before that snap today.

  4. #744
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    You'd figure I'd be happy after a huge win, but its idiots like this as reasoning why we cant have nice things.

  5. #745
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    You'd figure I'd be happy after a huge win, but its idiots like this as reasoning why we cant have nice things.
    Tru dat. We might be signing Suisham just in time to play his former team. I personally think Folk will be good, but it all seems to be mental. I mean he made the 44yd at the end of the first half but couldn't hit an extra point FG. I really think our Defense is one of the best in the league. Mike Jenkins is an amazing CB, our Dline played awesome on sat. and our safeties played decent I guess. Did you get to watch the game Kyo or were you too busy partayin?

  6. #746
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I watched the game at my neighbors, they threw a party for the game, their huge saints fans. Free food and booze, my lesbian neighbors know how to throw a party right.

  7. #747
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I watched the game at my neighbors, they threw a party for the game, their huge saints fans. Free food and booze, my lesbian neighbors know how to throw a party right.
    Sounds like a win to me

  8. #748
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    xswift = best poster in thread

  9. #749
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Give him credit, most people spam stupid threads to get their postcount up. He did it by trolling cowboys fans and haters. Bravo.

  10. #750
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Matt Moore played a great game tonight, but do you Panthers fans really see him as the future?

    You have to remember that to many of you guys this is your first time seeing him, he filled in a few years ago when Jake had Tommy John's surgery on his elbow and Moore stepping in as a rookie and went 3-1 iirc, then John Fox being John Fox signed Vinny Testeverde at the tender young age of 67 and handed him the starting position.

    We have seen Moore over the years but Fox is so "pro Jake" that its not even funny. But if you listened to lolCollinsworth last night you would have thought that last night was his first start ever when in fact its not. He, as a 3rd year QB has a better TD to INT ratio than our current 30 million dollar, 5 int a game QB we have now.

    They asked Steve Smith a few weeks ago what the thought about the prospects of Moore replacing Clutch since our season is tanking, Smith responded with "I'd do it in a minute, you gotta get the young guy reps." Reporters then asked "Thats it? Would you bench Delhomme for Moore?" To which Smitty said "Huh? I cant hear you. Nah but for real, you guys think im stupid? If I say what I want to say to that question I'd get suspended or fined again".

    That pretty much tells you what everyone thinks of lolJake. Even him teammates have effectively given up on him. Mind you when Jake plays we has our Probowl tackles Otah and Gross blocking for him as well as a healthy Deangelo and he still manages to throw 5 picks a game. Jake should be back this week, wanna bet he starts on Sunday over Moore and gets us crushed? I know Koyuki, myself, Devolver and everyone else here have been asking for this day for a long time, its nice to see Fox take the reigns off for the game last night.

  11. #751
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by xswift View Post
    You just hate Dallas because we the only team to have have pole dancers in our sexy ass stadium. Giants still have to beat Vik in final game and its amazing how people forget how Dallas beat Philly away and now we have them at home.

    Bandwagon niggas always start popping up this time of year. Talk to us in pre-season, not when Dallas finally gets that monkey off their back.

    Last year there were Cardinals fans EVERYWHERE. This is why I do what I do.

  12. #752
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I hear Wade Phillips is no longer in danger of losing his job and is a great coach.

  13. #753
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I hear Wade Phillips is no longer in danger of losing his job and is a great coach.
    q.q Seriously, he's a good DC. Head Coach? Nah. Reading around some boards, people are calling for Irvin to be the new Dallas HC. But yeah, I don't like the odds of us getting a new coach :/

  14. #754
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    It would be pretty apropos of the cowboys to actually go one and done in the playoffs, thus not giving their fans a superbowl but giving JJ no choice but to not fire Wade.

  15. #755
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Apropos?

  16. #756
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Why does bg love to talk about shitty teams?

  17. #757
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    like, it's what you would expect. fitting!

  18. #758
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Jake should be back this week

  19. #759
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Why does bg love to talk about shitty teams?
    Guess we should just talk about the chargers then?

  20. #760
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by xswift View Post
    I really hope JJ went into his pockets pulled out 2k and handed it to Folk and said find your own fucking way home, your ass is fired!!! Just like when the skins kicker missed against the Saints I was hoping the skins fans would stone his ass, but I will take his dismissal. As for all you Cowboy haters, did you seriously think game would be a blow out when all week long the players had to hear how they had no chance, they were pissed and beat the shit out of the saints and yes they owned them 21 point lead going into the 4th. Now, I like Wade, a coach does not have to be an asshole for his team to show up and play each week, but after watching what the Cowboys can do, I am really starting to think it is a motivation thing and if so, Wade may have to go, but then again it really comes down to if the players want to play or not, some players will accept being benched because they know they still getting paid. Anyways GO COWBOYS! All year long I was like just wait Saints, you want your perfection you still have to beat Dallas and as for that comment against Dallas beating Chiefs, it was sad it came down to overtime, I really hope it was because their asses were too cold to play since they used to that TX heat.
    All year long? lol where the fuck have you been when every other Cowboys poster in here has been taking their kicks to the nuts like real fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by xswift View Post
    You just hate Dallas because we the only team to have have pole dancers in our sexy ass stadium. Giants still have to beat Vik in final game and its amazing how people forget how Dallas beat Philly away and now we have them at home.
    Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

    Seriously, you used the motherfucking Go-Go dancers in an argument. God damn, fucking tommygunz makes better arguments than you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    ^I may not have been around for as long as Kyo and Striker but I feel like I can say GTFO.
    You've earned your stripes and didn't run off like a pussy when the Cowboys failed miserably.

Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  2. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  3. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  4. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  5. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42