Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1361 to 1380 of 1551

Thread: NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1361
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    I'm home!

    Someone give me a quick synopsis of all the shit in this thread. Is it even worth reading? I got to page 15 or something, saw xswift's posts, and decided I didn't want to proceed.

    Fans like him should be dressed in full Cowboys regalia, tied to an enormous pyre (located in a place like Philly where the bystanders wouldn't even piss on him to help him out), and set on fire. It'd be glorious.
    Let's see if I can sum it all up:

    1) Cowboys beat Saints
    2) Bandwagon fans come out of the woodworks
    3) Kyo, Roy, and...well everyone else, say GTFO
    4) [Usual banter and discussion here]
    5) Effulo gets the living fuck trolled out of him by Miz for pages
    6) Effulo finally realizes it
    7) Effulo continues to be trolled somehow

    I'm sure I'm missing something, but those are the highlights

  2. #1362
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    No, my tits are so nice, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.
    Challenge accepted.

  3. #1363
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,895
    BG Level
    10

    Challenge conquered.

  4. #1364
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I prefer ass pics, make it happen sister.

  5. #1365
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I wanna see the bonk in that donk.

  6. #1366
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Let's see if I can sum it all up:

    1) Cowboys beat Saints
    2) Bandwagon fans come out of the woodworks
    3) Kyo, Roy, and...well everyone else, say GTFO
    4) [Usual banter and discussion here]
    5) Effulo gets the living fuck trolled out of him by Miz for pages
    6) Effulo finally realizes it
    7) Effulo continues to be trolled somehow

    I'm sure I'm missing something, but those are the highlights

    Nope, you summed it up very well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Challenge accepted.
    This x 100.

  7. #1367
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    See, this is why I do NOT post pictures of myself from neck down.

  8. #1368
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Vince Young on the other hand may not know what to do with them. Have no fear though because a majority of us here are certified bosses.

  9. #1369
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Ass pix>Full body pix.
    She's white. It's a 102% tits pic>ass pic... with a 2% margin of error.

  10. #1370
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I cant look at your avatar anyway, too many monkeys.

  11. #1371
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    She's white. It's a 102% tits pic>ass pic... with a 2% margin of error.
    lmao

  12. #1372
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    See, this is why I do NOT post pictures of myself from neck down.
    Now I am sayad

  13. #1373
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    She's white. It's a 102% tits pic>ass pic... with a 2% margin of error.
    LOL

  14. #1374
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    After Childress gets fired will he go back to working with Elmo?
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/mu...dlebrother.jpg

  15. #1375
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    I'm white.
    ftfy

  16. #1376
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I think Nyx lives just a few minutes away from me. I would attempt to solve this problem on my own, but I don't feel like getting charged for stalking anytime soon lol.

  17. #1377
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

  18. #1378
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    And I say that in the most non-creepy way possible.

  19. #1379
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    After Childress gets fired will he go back to working with Elmo?
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/mu...dlebrother.jpg
    Only if he can take the Williams twins, they can "Form of..." Snuffleupagus.

  20. #1380
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    It's ok niggas, I gots mine. Thanks Nyx.

Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  2. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  3. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  4. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  5. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42