Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1521 to 1540 of 1551

Thread: NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1521
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Kyo, I am very disappoint. I'm getting a PS3 and now you goin to play an xbawx 24/7.
    Nah, Im still getting Darksiders, Dante's Inferno, Bioshock2 (undecided which), Final Fantasy 13, GOW 3 and Red Dead for PS3.

  2. #1522
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    What sucks about that, the Patriots didn't even get to party in Miami. They went to...Glendale.
    Speaking of Miami, I'll probably be working at the superbowl. Which is very sadfase as I won't be able to watch it.

  3. #1523
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Miama/DFW, obviously. What the fuck is there to do in Glendale?

  4. #1524
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Fucking lol.

  5. #1525
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    nt

  6. #1526
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    <3

  7. #1527
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Effluo View Post
    You've come a long way from 1-15.

    You probably thought Chad Hutchinson and his big teef was a stud too didn't you?

  8. #1528
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    hhahahahahahahaha

  9. #1529
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I felt dirty rooting for the Giants in that game.

  10. #1530
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

  11. #1531
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Incoming NYG fapping.

  12. #1532
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I felt dirty rooting for the Giants in that game.
    Agreed. I have this thing against undefeated teams though. I'm praying for the Colts to collapse, but I don't really have anything against them other than the fact that they're still undefeated.

  13. #1533
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    You probably thought Chad Hutchinson and his big teef was a stud too didn't you?
    Chad who?

  14. #1534
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I dont see how anyone can root against peyton, he is the greatest and his commercials are magic.

  15. #1535
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    hahahahaha

  16. #1536
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I dont see how anyone can root against peyton, he is the greatest and his commercials are magic.
    ^This

    Please let the Colts go 19-0.

  17. #1537
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    ^This

    Please let the Colts go 19-0.

    I want Mercury Morris to eat a gigantic bag of roach infested dicks. Fuck that guy.

  18. #1538
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    I'm gonna vote Pro-Peyton here. That man is awesome, he has no flaw. He is clearly that which Darwin thought we would evolve into.

  19. #1539
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I want Mercury Morris to eat a gigantic bag of roach infested dicks. Fuck that guy.
    Haha.

    After AFC Championship game - "The Patriots are in the neighborhood, pulling into the driveway, but they are no were close to my greatness. Contact me when they are thru the front door and sitting on my undefeated couch." (paraphrased)

  20. #1540
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Colts or (last week) Saints? np. I just fucking hate the patriots.

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  2. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  3. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  4. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  5. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42