• Navigation
Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1339
  1. #361
    Daniel Rand
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,142
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    What are the chances romo chokes this game and redskins pull a win?

  2. #362
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Sorry Tyche. Like you said, imagine if Orlovsky had been in control. It would have been even uglier than it was.

    But still, wtf at not being able to score at all in the second half. I mean come on man! 0 points in 30 mins?! We'd be amazing if we could put 2 halfs together.

  3. #363
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Needs less failures on offense. Least we have such a beast punter, you see that first punt? He punted from like the 30 to the 10.

  4. #364
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I love me some missed calls.

  5. #365
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You see choice in that huddle? Fucking love that kid.

  6. #366
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Poor Campbell these past couple weeks feel bad for the kid.

  7. #367
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Damn, was rootin for Witten lulz. RUN PHAT MAN.

  8. #368
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeahhhh TD.

  9. #369
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,426
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kainos View Post
    What are the chances romo chokes this game and redskins pull a win?
    Zero


    I say this as a Cowboys hater.

  10. #370
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Witten out ran granite hands, lol.

  11. #371
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If you couldn't tell, I'm on a computer. Yay TD. So my question now is, why was Witten running that route? Why not like.. Felix or Choice, shit woulda been so cash.

  12. #372
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Witten out ran granite hands, lol.
    Rofl.

  13. #373
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    As much as I'd like to see Cowboys lose, i know it just can't happen. There's just no way.

  14. #374
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Effluo View Post
    As much as I'd like to see Cowboys lose, i know it just can't happen. There's just no way.
    There's an outside chance 2 texas teams can make the play offs this year. Too bad we'll have to settle for 1.

  15. #375
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    There's an outside chance 2 texas teams can make the play offs this year. Too bad we'll have to settle for 1.
    Even if I can't have a playoff birth, I'll take a winning season.

  16. #376
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    See sig and avatar. <3that guy nohomo.

    Edit: nvm.

  17. #377
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Come the fuck on miles what was that.

  18. #378
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    GJ GRANITE HANDS.

  19. #379
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    There we go granite hands.

  20. #380
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Wow @ the horrible refereeing at the Eagles game. Just got home so couldn't really comment during.

    The Personal Foul on Macho Harris really fucked the Eagles over and it was a really really good block.

    Then the lack of a penalty on the helmet-helmet hit on Macho Harris that resulted in a fumble...

    Oh well. Atleast they got the Maclin reception reviewed and correct.

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 16: Unto us a Tebow-child is born
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 2011-12-28, 13:41
  2. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  3. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2009-10-28, 15:58
  5. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29
  6. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 2008-10-15, 13:07
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42