• Navigation
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1339
  1. #21
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Because his o-line has been complete trash. If you haven't noticed, AD hasn't been able to do shit either.

  2. #22
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    5 game drought w/o 100 yards rushing. Clearly Favre's fault for running too many audibles.

  3. #23
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Why's noone make a big deal out of Favre's December slumps? Guess I can't hear them because his dick is too far down their throat.
    No one is talking about it because it was as inevitable as the Cowboys December collapse...

  4. #24
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    No one is talking about it because it was as inevitable as the Cowboys December collapse...
    And we see how that went huh? I know I'll regret this when we find a way to lose the the skins sunday night.

  5. #25
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    anybody that has watched the vikings the last 2 games know #4 has little to do with the 2 losses.

    I'm wondering where all the bronco fans went though...there were like 5 in here after 6-0 and since they have disappeared

  6. #26
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    No one is talking about it because it was as inevitable as the Cowboys December collapse...
    As inevitable as the browns having a horrid year...

  7. #27
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    As inevitable as the browns having a horrid year...
    Browns only have a good season when they trade their next year's first round draft rights to another team.

  8. #28
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck



    Fuckin awesome lol

  9. #29
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    206
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    I think Miz just got an early Christmas present...

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...could-be-over/

  10. #30
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Meepein View Post
    I think Miz just got an early Christmas present...

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...could-be-over/

    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Exactly what I was hoping to wake up to! Merry Christmas to me, as long as there is a chance im happy.

  11. #31
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Maybe the Giants will lose this weekend.

  12. #32
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Actually, wouldn't it be ironic if the Cowboys clinch a play off spot this weekend because Delhomme was placed on IR? oh lulz shall be had if this does happen.

  13. #33
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    As inevitable as the browns having a horrid year...
    Exactly. The only reason that people still talk about the Cowboys December collapse is because the national media (a long with just about everyone else) loves to troll the hell out of Dallas fans. No real Browns fan freaks out when you say that they're going to have a bad year, we just smile sadly and nod in agreement as we slowly die inside...

  14. #34
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    Dallas is going to lose out and miss the playoffs. Its inevitable.

    Actually I hope that doesn't happen, I want to have the joy of beating the shit out of them again this year with the playoffs on the line in week 17.

  15. #35
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Exactly what I was hoping to wake up to! Merry Christmas to me, as long as there is a chance im happy.
    April Fools come early.

  16. #36
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yeah man, Philly looks so dominating. I mean they beat the 49ers by 14 points with +2 turnover differential.

  17. #37
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Yeah man, Philly looks so dominating. I mean they beat the 49ers by 14 points with +2 turnover differential.
    7-6.

  18. #38
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    America's team indeed.

  19. #39
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Dallas cant really talk about any other teams lack of domination.

  20. #40
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    But I feel you, yall are riding high after finishing the job the Skins started. I feel you though, Superbowls are definitely won in week 15.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 16: Unto us a Tebow-child is born
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 2011-12-28, 13:41
  2. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  3. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2009-10-28, 15:58
  5. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29
  6. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 2008-10-15, 13:07
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42