YESSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSS
What the fuck?
Incoming Favre tears
holy shit
Last edited by Bipolargod; Today at 12:07 AM. Reason: Holy shit trolled by clutch.
lol. pwnt.
Definitely 10000000x a better game than I expected
I'm now a GB and Giants fan next week. q.q
Clutchler still needs a beard...
What a ruthless cutthroat bitch Suzy Kolber is. Bitch is faster than Chris Johnson
HAHAHAHA OH MAN YES
MY FANTASY SUPERBOWL WAS TIED AT 116.28 GOING INTO OT, PETERSON'S FUMBLE BROKE THE TIE AND CAUSED ME TO WIN BY .50
PRAISE PURPLE JESUS
Not talking about Favre much now.
Awesome game! Lost the championship, but Farve losing and Bears winning is ok in my book.
Since when is there a 10 sec post rule? I thought for surely this didn't exist what with my posting and whatnot.
Were going to get the best the eagles have to offer now, this just means that we may not end up having to play their asses twice.