• Navigation
Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1201 to 1220 of 1339
  1. #1201
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i had a class with mike vick

  2. #1202
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    yea thats right, back when he went by mike vick, back when he kept it real. the switch to michael vick was hella gay

  3. #1203
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Mikey Vick?

  4. #1204
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I had a few classes with former QB Anthony Wright and DE John Abraham of the Falcons when I went to USC. I also ran track and roomed with CB Andre Goodman, now of the Denver Broncos my freshman year on campus. I ran 3rd leg and he ran anchor, that motherfucker could burn.

    I could go on and on and on and on.

  5. #1205
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    I slapped Vince Young a high five a few hours before he won the national championship. Then I went to the bathroom to clean the gay off.

  6. #1206
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    He's mah Texas nigga and all, but no.

  7. #1207
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I slapped Vince Young a high five a few hours before he won the national championship. Then I went to the bathroom to clean the gay off.
    Oh boy, I was about to go off on the fag five you got lol. I almost didn't bother to read the last sentence lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    He's mah Texas nigga and all, but no.
    Smart man. You probably had Sweed seed all over your palms anyway.

  8. #1208
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh and when I played basketball in HS I got to watch Antawn Jamison drop 66 and 74 points on us twice in the same season. He played for Providence HS when I was at Independence during those years.

  9. #1209
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh yeah! Well my mom's coworker fucked the Tuna. And road on his boat.

  10. #1210
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Oh yeah! Well my mom's coworked fucked the Tuna. And road on his boat.

    Your mom "coworked his boat"? Da big fish got freaky.

  11. #1211
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Leroy wins.

  12. #1212
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Your mom "coworked his boat"? Da big fish got freaky.
    oh teh d and r are too close q.q

  13. #1213
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Leroy wins.
    Flawless victory!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    oh teh d and r are too close q.q

    Yeah, I knew what you meant but the gloves came off with all of these John Fox "personal attacks".

  14. #1214
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh and no Lou Holtz didn't spit and slur like he does now. When he coached USC he was absolutely normal, Id see him around campus and in the admin building from time to time. Come to think of it he was just a spring chicken back then, he couldn't have been a day over 95 back then.

  15. #1215
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    I'll concede the point that Witten is a good blocker and probably better than Celek, but Celek is having a PB year and is a better all-around player than Witten.
    No.

    Celek watches film on Witten and emulates him, Tony G straight up said Witten is a better TE.

    I'm not saying Celek isn't a great TE, NFC East has 3 of the 6-7 best TE in the league.

    Celek can't compare to Witten all around yet though. Witten is a beast at blocking and pass protection, he almost never drops balls thrown his way (unlike VD, do the 49ers even have anyone else to throw to in the endzone?), and runs better routes (check out that 69 yard catch and run against the Redskins).

    For some reason this year in the endzone they have been using Witten more for blocking/pass protect instead of a reliable target. I can think of 2 games this cost them, Denver being the most prominent (Tony tried to throw to a Champ Bailey covered Hurd twice).

    There are just too many good TE in the NFC for all of them to be selected, and they are becoming more important to teams than in years past, might even be time to change how many slots they get on the ballot.

  16. #1216
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    too bad fred davis trumps all those faggots, it took chris "KKK" cooley getting hurt for him to finally get his shine on, but now that the racists have seen that Boozedog is the answer maybe fagbag cooley can take a hike.

  17. #1217
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    No.

    Celek watches film on Witten and emulates him, Tony G straight up said Witten is a better TE.

    I'm not saying Celek isn't a great TE, NFC East has 3 of the 6-7 best TE in the league.

    Celek can't compare to Witten all around yet though. Witten is a beast at blocking and pass protection, he almost never drops balls thrown his way (unlike VD, do the 49ers even have anyone else to throw to in the endzone?), and runs better routes (check out that 69 yard catch and run against the Redskins).

    For some reason this year in the endzone they have been using Witten more for blocking/pass protect instead of a reliable target. I can think of 2 games this cost them, Denver being the most prominent (Tony tried to throw to a Champ Bailey covered Hurd twice).

    There are just too many good TE in the NFC for all of them to be selected, and they are becoming more important to teams than in years past, might even be time to change how many slots they get on the ballot.

    Your homer is showing. If you think Celek and Gonzalez didnt get hosed for Witten then youre delusional. Witten is a DEFINITE All Pro, I wont and cant even pretend to hate on that but your crazy if you think because he runs crisp routes and is having a down year as far as TDs he still deserves to be there.

  18. #1218
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    Witten is a better TE than Celek but he hasn't has as good a year as him. I didn't expect Celek to make the PB, with so many other TE's also having good years, but Witten making over all of them is pretty lol.

    Its all irrelevant anyway, seeing as Celek will be too busy preparing for the Superbowl to make it to the Pro Bowl.

  19. #1219
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Having an off year usually equates to "try again next year", there is no "check out this one pass he caught" justification for that. Man I swear man, outside of Striker, Kyo and SR none of you guys can be objective and see things for what it is.

    Everything is always all Cowboys, all the time. If Witten wasn't a Cowboy and Celek wasn't an Eagle this wouldn't even be a discussion, you would be siding with me, no question. I mean we threw you a bone and let Fat ass Leonard Davis and Curb Stomp Gurode on the OL because Gross and Otah are on IR for the season, next youll be tell me how your tackles are better than ours right?

    Goddamn man.

  20. #1220
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Soa View Post
    Witten is a better TE than Celek but he hasn't has as good a year as him. I didn't expect Celek to make the PB, with so many other TE's also having good years, but Witten making over all of them is pretty lol.
    Exactly.

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 16: Unto us a Tebow-child is born
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 2011-12-28, 13:41
  2. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  3. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2009-10-28, 15:58
  5. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29
  6. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 2008-10-15, 13:07
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42