That kickball episode looks hilarious. Huey is my favorite character, and I thought the first episode this season wasn't all that funny, and the second one didn't even have him in it.
Huey gets annoying sometimes.
Oh and when they look up how to make crack, and say to "wikipedia it" I pissed my pants.
I love this series.
loved this episode, I just knew Ed was going to go ballistic in some way when he appeared.
Anyone have a link to watch the episodes of the latest season online? Possibly in HD?
Adult Swim has them up for stream usually. They are however up for a limited amount of time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6hUY...eature=channel
shit got me rolling XD
Another preview of the upcoming episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgL1-6fthKk
Also is it me or did Aaron add quite a few years to Ed/Wuncler Sr.'s faces?
Promo reminds me of the "Baseball Blues" ep of Samurai Champloo, which is a very very good thing.
Holy shit Huey is dangerous with a kick ball.
little loli dancing LOL
NOT THE PORN!
F*ck POWs. You're staying here and playing kickball!
Man still no Gin Rummy? I was at least hoping to see him in the kickball game.
Riley/Grandad suck and Tom got knocked the fuck out xD