Kris Brown is the fucking worst
I don't know why bellichick put Brady back in, but thank god. I'm starting him in the BGP championship and I want to see eufflo cry.
Watching the giants get anally penetrated by the vikings makes me so happy, Eli looks like someone shot his puppy
Man, that Pat White hit was baaad.
Suck on that Talib.
So during the first half of the Steelers/Dolphins game, when they were talking about the Steelers' December woes, did you hear them playing the Gladiator theme to compliment?
I chuckled...would've lol'd maybe but I've been napping all morning.
Is Tyler Thigpen gonna lead the dolphins back to victory?
edit: lol.... it's now 27-23 steelers. 4 minutes ago it was 27-10
Tyler Thigpen is shredding the Steelers
I'm not getting the game, is thigpin in?![]()
yep. hartline scored a TD on a reverse, then thigpen had a nice 30yd pass to a wide open bess.
Bernard Pollard just picked off Brady lol
steelers wtf again?
Would be hilarious if Pitt lost after Woodley's bitching
This is fucking hysterical and sad at the same time. Funny because the Dolphins' third stringer, Thigpen, is in there ownin' bitches and taking names. Sad because the Steelers this year and their 4th Q defense has been one of sadness and shit. They reeeally miss Polamalu. A shame the Madden curse got him.
LOLOLOL FUMBLE
roflberger fumbled it!!!
Man, this game looked like it was gonna turn into a blowout
RAPISTBURGER