Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 869
  1. #501
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Thought he was serious about the cough, >.> or was I just trolled....What's going on here? D:

  2. #502
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Serious about the cough, bit the game was in Nashville lol. No asthma.

  3. #503
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Oh, thought it was a dolphins home game, nvm I'm tired lol. Could probably be whooping cough or something, maybe you sat next to a sick fan at the game or came in contact with contamination that day. Really can't diagnose you from here lol but just curious, is your throat sore and does the coughing make your chest hurt? Also, how often/hard do you cough?

  4. #504
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    No chest pains, but the coughs can be violent. Coughed hard ennough today that my Popsicle came up. I'm coughing at least once a minute or better. Enough my stach is hurting from the constant tensing.

  5. #505
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    Welt, I recall you getting sick as well...
    Only for about 36 hours...and a totally unrelated illness....imo.

    Edit - So Milad, I met this girl last night for about .... 45 seconds, and her friend puts her # in my phone. By the time I wokeup I had 200 text messages from this trick... hot though, and come to find out tonight the daughter of a preacher lawl

  6. #506
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    We are sick because we got drunk as hell the night before and then went to freezing game and Tyche barely had any warm clothes on.

    Mine is finally starting to ease up, he probably has a lot of mucus and phlem? Pretty sure me drinking doesn't really help me out with curing it. Might take a Z Pack here soon if it doesn't work out soon enough.

    NIGGA GOT ME SICK, he slept in my bed and got them nasty dolphin sweat on my sheets!

  7. #507
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Well, we can rule out croup because no chest pain means your lungs/bronchi are doing fine. Maybe your throat became irritated for being out in the cold for so long. Still need more info, do you smoke/hang out around smokers?

  8. #508
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Dolphin sweat = jizz

  9. #509
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolargod View Post
    Well, we can rule out croup because no chest pain means your lungs/bronchi are doing fine. Maybe your throat became irritated for being out in the cold for so long. Still need more info, do you smoke/hang out around smokers?
    Pretty positive it is just sinuses or allergies. Reason I say this is I swim a lot. When I do my underwater work outs, at bottom of the pool, the pressure builds up around my eyes and forehead. Never hurt before but it started too once I got sick.

    I work construction so I am out in the cold all the time. When I go to bars there are smokers or if I am standing by the POS we know as Conformity he usually smokes 5 cigs out of his penis hole.

  10. #510
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Conformity is a walking cigarette; nigga can't stop the beat!

  11. #511
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    Pretty positive it is just sinuses or allergies. Reason I say this is I swim a lot. When I do my underwater work outs, at bottom of the pool, the pressure builds up around my eyes and forehead. Never hurt before but it started too once I got sick.

    I work construction so I am out in the cold all the time. When I go to bars there are smokers or if I am standing by the POS we know as Conformity he usually smokes 5 cigs out of his penis hole.
    I'm not sure about allergies, it's a possibility though. It could just be a common cold, coughing can be cause by a range of things, from the flu to lung cancer; it's just to broad a subject lol.

  12. #512
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Only time I cough up is very sporadic, maybe 5-6 times a day if that.

    Tyche probably just has AIDS

  13. #513
    Gargoyle
    Guest

    Hmm, it could be lupus.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/10xapfq.jpg
    Or not...

  14. #514
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    169
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Man, 8 completions for 60 yards to lead your team into the playoffs?


    Somebody get that man a hot dog.
    Funniest thing I've seen all day.

  15. #515

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Just got back from the game, catchup time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post

    Also for Ocho to embarass Revis.
    lul, 0 for 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Man, 8 completions for 60 yards to lead your team into the playoffs?


    Somebody get that man a hot dog.
    Braylon should have to buy, should have been 9 for 110 with another td!

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    are you kidding lol
    best defense in the nfl lol
    This is actually from week 8, but I'm throwing it out there.

    [Youtube]8ZVyp9p7KMw[/video]

    37-0 after all the traffic beaters split, playoffs! Had pretty ballin' seats.

  16. #516
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Was an awesome win for the jets but god mike greenberg is gonna make me puke tomorrow.

  17. #517

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Was a great game to go to. Last at the Meadowlands ever unless we host the afc championship(lol), and they did a whole halftime thing with former players to send the stadium off. I really didn't think the place could get any louder then after Wayne Chrebet jogged out.. and then Leon Washington gimped his ass out there on crutches. Was great.

  18. #518
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    E: Late reading comprehension sucks

  19. #519
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Haha @ Ocho Cinco's tweet. He never fails to disappoint.

  20. #520
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    http://i48.tinypic.com/1zn5vkp.gif


    I can't get over how the dude is falling away to avoid the hit and still gets knocked into a fuckin barrel roll.

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 17: Retirement!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1557
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 14:02
  2. Replies: 1380
    Last Post: 2011-10-12, 20:02
  3. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  4. NFL Wild Card Weekend: The Real Week 17
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1713
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 21:05
  5. NFL Week 9: Mid-Season Bandwagon
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 774
    Last Post: 2009-11-11, 02:07
  6. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43
  7. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 2008-11-26, 16:12
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25