Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 869
  1. #701
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    And just to think, it all started to just troll Weltall. His initial intentions were good.
    Wrong. This all started in spam when people starting calling out his coat tailness of Welt, then he had to prove that he was one bad mamma jamma and had to diss welt so they couldn't see through his lies.

  2. #702
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    pwned

  3. #703
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Wrong. This all started in spam when people starting calling out his coat tailness of Welt, then he had to prove that he was one bad mamma jamma and had to diss welt so they couldn't see through his lies.
    He registered to try to troll Welt, I know this because...he told me. He was messing with Welt and welt didn't know who he was at first.

  4. #704
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,873
    BG Level
    10

    Wait, how does posting Finesse's wife troll Welt again?

    I'm confused, and should probably lurk moar.

  5. #705
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh, we're talking about initial initial intentions. christ I don't think I was born then.

  6. #706
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    No, I'm saying he first registered to just troll Welt. Conformity just evolved into trolling everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conformity
    Hey man, this is Milad (olive garden pre marathon), I am here to troll the life out of moses. I have a gut feeling you might enjoy this as well so I thought I would give you the heads up. If you get any ideas or want to concoct a scheme let me know.
    I ran with conformity down in Nashville. Cool guy.

  7. #707
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I knew what you meant, I was implying you guys are too fucking old.

  8. #708
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    I have just come to the conclusion that Conformity is delusional after talking to him on the phone.

  9. #709
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Tell him that I <3 him and we should run again this year.

  10. #710
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Tell him that I <3 him and we should run again this year.
    You can sleep in his bed this year and get lung cancer from his mattress.

  11. #711
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    BG Level
    0

    Cody, you are crazy my nigga. We talked and the only point of debate we had was the appropriateness of posting that in NFL Thread. I said it was just trolling and everyone had the right to see the stupidity of a man who posts his wife's naked picture on the internet. You retorted that NFL thread was not the place for that and that you guys take NFL thread as serious business. I then agreed that it was not appropriate and the matter was settled.

    You take NFL thread very seriously and I now realize that Cody, god damn.

    Tyche, first I would like to say I <3 u and u can sleep in my bed anytime and I will be running the next half marathon in nashville. Next, you are absolutly right in what you have said. My original purpose here was to troll Brian because it was fun. However, as soon as he figured out who I was the jig was up and it was no longer fun. Then I discovered spam and now I just log onto here to keep my shit talking skills up to par and to troll people.

    Then I discovered faness and he is fun to troll and so that lead to today's events.

    In conclusion, Cody, quit taking everything so seriously. You are all of our dad's when we go out and at least on the internet you can relax like brian does and talk shit. Brian is a very good troll on the internet and hopefully you too can start trolling. It is like chicken soup for the soul. But it is really like bukkake for japanese girls.

  12. #712
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    BG Level
    0

    AND MY MATTRESS DOES NOT HAVE LUNG CANCER IN IT!

  13. #713
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    I find it more shocking that you didn't know I take shit serious

    Your mattress has so many carcinogens in it that Tyche's skin will melt if he ever touched it.

  14. #714
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Who thinks the Ravens can beat the Patriots? D:

  15. #715
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

  16. #716
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    lmao. Stupid tweets tho.

  17. #717
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Who thinks the Ravens can beat the Patriots? D:
    I could be proven horribly wrong but I think they will. Welker's absence will make a difference, and Ray Rice will probably be the best player on the field.

  18. #718
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I will be pulling for the Ravens as well.

  19. #719
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Same. Ravens win over Pats puts Cincy back in San Diego.

  20. #720
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Is Jason Campbell still the QB? If yes, not fucking worried.
    Let me put it like this. If the rat can take a Broncos team with Jake "The Snake" Plummer as QB to the AFC Championship game, he can build a winning team with Campbell at the helm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Thank McDaniels for benching Marshall and Tony Scheffler. Fuck that guy.
    Benching Marshall and Scheffler was dumb as hell, but that move wasn't the reason why the Broncos Defense forgot how to do use the secret technique of grabbing ahold of the ball carrier and dragging them to the ground. Jamaal Charles was still going to run allover Denver even if they played.

    The bottom line is Denver blew it well before the final game of the season, again. There was no excuse for them to choke it at home, against Oakland, to Jamarcus Russel of all fucking people. Denver would get the discussion that Dallas got about sucking down the stretch if anyone gave a fuck about the Broncos. They lost to tiny hands Smith and the 49ers to miss out in 2006, 2007 was a total wash, lost to Oakland Buffalo at home and San Diego on the road to miss out in 2008 and blew it against Oakland and the Chiefs at home this year.

    Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 17: Retirement!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1557
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 14:02
  2. Replies: 1380
    Last Post: 2011-10-12, 20:02
  3. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  4. NFL Wild Card Weekend: The Real Week 17
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1713
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 21:05
  5. NFL Week 9: Mid-Season Bandwagon
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 774
    Last Post: 2009-11-11, 02:07
  6. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43
  7. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 2008-11-26, 16:12
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25