Shayne Graham is terrible.
Shayne Graham is terrible.
Nick Folk in a Bengals uni
LA Bengals.
Honestly if the Jets go all the way, we're never gonna hear the end of the Sanchize and his greatness. Only bad thing I can say about this.
Leave it to the bungles to usher in a team that probably should've missed the playoffs into the second round.
SUP WE'RE GOING TO FRANCHISE SHAYNE GRAHAM AND NOT TJ
Colts gunna sting dey asses
Its easily the worst two playoff teams this year, someone had to win it.
Need to give credit to his team. Not him. Hate that shit. Hated flacco last year for same reason.
LOL... That kicker is going to need special service escort after the game. These fans have to be mayad with 19 years of bungling.
Shank Graham comes thru for the Jets.
Seriously, his 2 field goals were game changers. Fucking terrible.
I hope Bill Polian is watching this game and notices what happened to a team that played it safe to end the regular season.
(and I know someone will mention Wes Welker, which would be a good point)
I really hope that the decline in the offense besides Benson this year leads to the firing of Bob Bratkowski.
Sacked on 4th and 22, gg. I'M SO GLAD I BET MONEY ON THE JETS.
lol. Good god at least put the ball in the fucking air.