Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1714
  1. #101
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I doubt any of them care about Football other than Miz. I feel like that stray mexican that nobody bothers to touch when crossing the border.
    Lurk moar, Kyo is a spam regular.

  2. #102
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    wtf fgts, i pwn all of them in spam

  3. #103
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/tags.php?tag=tyven

    yea bitches, get the fuck off me

  4. #104
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Lurk moar, Kyo is a spam regular.
    Most of the people that post in this thread are spam regulars lulz, and they the only ones I like.

  5. #105
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    There would be enough football fans to sustain a thread in spam; however, the real hilarity would come from the rest of spam flipping shit on us.

  6. #106
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Someone should get a sports flavor of the month for Spam for sure. :3 Great idea, Tyche.

  7. #107
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Sports month for spam would be the best thing that ever happened to it.

  8. #108
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    The avatar for the forum would have to be the Ratliff Gorilla w/ the Cowboy hat. Added bonus of trolling Miz too.

  9. #109
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i feel like this is a line that really should not be crossed

  10. #110
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    The avatar for the forum would have to be the Ratliff Gorilla w/ the Cowboy hat. Added bonus of trolling Miz too.
    Tyche, make this happen.

  11. #111
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    As someone said, if we do get a sports theme in Spam, you realize we won't be able to have sports threads around here because they will be rushed pretty hard. =P A little tit for tat.

  12. #112
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i feel like this is a line that really needs to be crossed
    ftfy

  13. #113
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i feel like this is a line that really should not be crossed
    Feels so good to cross the line.

    I mean yeah, all hell would be unleashed, but we will be hitting a lull for sports until March Maddness really. Could be quite entertaining.

  14. #114
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Feels so good to cross the line.
    You really are Mexican, I had my doubts about that until now.

  15. #115
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    As someone said, if we do get a sports theme in Spam, you realize we won't be able to have sports threads around here because they will be rushed pretty hard. =P A little tit for tat.
    Spam can't be moderated...Sports threads can. If they rush, they can be stopped!

  16. #116
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Sono might get pissed because the spamites will be sending him constant q_q pms, but it would still be worth it to see them Rage.

  17. #117
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Spam can't be moderated...Sports threads can. If they rush, they can be stopped!
    Reverse border patrol!

  18. #118
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    You really are Mexican, I had my doubts about that until now.
    rofl

  19. #119
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quick, stop me from arguing with Kaylia, I didn't think a physicist can make me feel dumber.

  20. #120
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    As a mutual fan of the Eagles & Vikings, I'm in a way happy that the Eagles lost (but not the way they lost...). Vikings, I think, needed the bye more-so than the Eagles. I think:

    NE beats BAL (I really want BAL to win, but the Patriots are just a different monster in the playoffs)
    NYJ beats CIN (an extra week of planning won't help, I don't think. This could be a low-scoring game, if CIN's DEF shows up, and if so, maybe CIN could win on the leg of Shayne Graham)

    PHI beats DAL (I'm worried about our pass defense, but I think we'll be up-to-speed against Dallas this week. Westbrook is a clutch player, and I think he's properly warmed up for the playoffs. Plus, Romo is bound to choke. I'm still pissed that we gave up Anthony Spencer in the draft...to Dallas...)
    GB beats ARI (GB's pass rush is improving, and I can't tell if it's because of great pass coverage, or causing great pass coverage. I'm inclined to say the former. As great a coverage corner as Revis is, Charles Woodson is still the best all-around CB in the game. I side with all those saying that GB is the WC team that can do the most damage this year.)

Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1403
    Last Post: 2012-01-11, 13:11
  2. Replies: 1116
    Last Post: 2011-02-11, 22:30
  3. Replies: 794
    Last Post: 2011-01-13, 09:18
  4. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  5. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  6. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2009-01-06, 22:52
  7. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43
  8. 2008 NFL Playoffs: Wild Card Round Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 2008-01-07, 00:45