Holy shit lol
Holy shit lol
yesss
WHAT THE FUCK!
WIDE!!!!!!!!!
KICKERS
Shitty kickers, etc
WOW
AND GOD SPAKE THUS: "THOU SHALT NOT WIN GAMES ON FIELD GOALS THIS SEASON."
That is a fucking terrible kick
Great, missed the clutch kick. He's gonna feel it if they lose in OT.
This game has been awesome offense <3
Biggest coin flip ever coming?
They might as well just end the game with the coin flip
And then God Spake: "let the will of the coin toss decide the game, for two offenses touching the ball in extra time is an affront to all that is good an holy"
I think maybe I should stop getting a degree and work on my kicking, the NFL apparently needs some new ones at this rate.
What shitty fans the should have STFU there. Oh well
W
ow.
Wow.
Unbelievable.
No matter who wins this I really hope that the Saints defense shows up next week.
Err....grats pack
Green Bay wins the flip!