Donald Sutherland is awesome. He's like the James Earl Jones of Canada. Except he's white. And not Darth Vader.
Donald Sutherland is awesome. He's like the James Earl Jones of Canada. Except he's white. And not Darth Vader.
Woah. The hair!
Michelle Jean has a challenger!
Someone needs to beat that thing off of her. I think it was trying to kill her. Didn't you hear her?
I hope if I ever had a daughter, she'd grow up to be Hayley Wickenheiser. She's pretty awesome. Played in both summer (softball) and winter Olympics.
Yeah Canadian Womens Hockey team.
EDIT: And she's smoking hot.
Olympic and Canadian flag fail ~.~
Rick Hansen? Totally expected Gretzky.
EDIT: He looks like he's totally having an orgasm.
EDIT again: hotty to Steve Nash!
EDIT: Saw Nancy Greene coming.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRETZKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bam, Wayne Gretzky!
Also, the torch still looks like a doobie.
Now stand there for 10 minutes and look awkward.
Epic fail.
Why aren't they doing anything?
lol, this is weird
Haha, problem with the hydraulic system. Done broke.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO GO TORCH FUCKUP
Haha, ohmigod, massive failure.