The tubes are failing me, allsp isn't working for me either. Anyone got a direct download link for last week episode?
The tubes are failing me, allsp isn't working for me either. Anyone got a direct download link for last week episode?
Everyone is so friendly
Isn't the new episode tonight? If it is can someone upload that shit ASAP so I can download it? Stupid Canada not airing new episodes.
lets see what happens here
t&p gogogoo
hah
THEY BLEEPED MUHAMMAD?
WOW WE GOT TROLLED
LO FUCKING L
Who's bleeping it, Comedy Central or -- ROFL SANTA
MITCH IN BLACKFACE
Amberlance
No no, you're right, we do have a black president - come on in.
PIP LOL
PIP!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
If Comedy Central really bleeped out Muhammad's name they are the biggest bunch of pussies ever. Incidentally, closed captioning is still showing his name.
Bye Pip
edit: Now they're beeping it
That is true cartman
R.I.P. Pip. ;(
(And I actually liked his solo episode.)
EDIT: I was thinking that they censored his name because they're going to show him eventually...but you can't say it's Muhammed because they never actually say it is.