Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 475

Thread: South Park season 14     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #441
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    450
    BG Level
    4

    awesome intervention episode! lol

  2. #442
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Didn't laugh at all. Was severely disappointed in this one.

  3. #443
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Best part of this episode....

    IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY on Comedy Central!

  4. #444
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Never seen sunny, didn't look funny to me, so I'll check it out.

  5. #445
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    didn't look funny to me
    Nigga you watchin' post season 9 south park.

  6. #446
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Nigga you watchin' post season 9 south park.
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2ijgqxk.png

  7. #447
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Did not like.

  8. #448
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuketwig View Post
    My favorite part was the It's Always Sunny commercial.
    Same. Episode was worse than the pee episode last season.

  9. #449
    Bockage
    Guest

    I guess they were all out of funny after 201. Cartman had a funnyish speech during the intervention, but the rest was boring and predictable.

  10. #450
    Tottenham 'til I die
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    How could people not find Nathan and Mimsy funny?







    Mimsyyyyyyy!

  11. #451
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    How could people not find Nathan and Mimsy funny?







    Mimsyyyyyyy!
    or a towel sucking dick for drug money? so much win imo

  12. #452
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,903
    BG Level
    10

    I found it funny, just because of how disappointingly funny Intervention is. The repeated music and info cards was just icing on the cake. Can't say I laughed as hard as I did the last couple of episodes, but it was funny.

  13. #453
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    498
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    towlie as a jizz rag was good,
    IMO they pushed the parodies to hard, both the intervention parody, and the Hubie and Bertie/Pinky and the Brain (there is a few other pairs that follow this same formula in various cartoons) parody. Both where hit or miss, and felt a little stale.

  14. #454
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    I assure you they weren't making fun of pinky and the brain.

    People get killed over that shit.

  15. #455
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I felt like its one of those SP episodes you just watch once just to see it, nothing special but it isnt terrible. Although, there are alot worse SP episodes out there that i found just too stupid to watch (iraq episode, butt-face episode). it certainly isnt nearly as good as some of my favorites which ill from time to time watch again, being cartmanland and tourette's.

  16. #456
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    283
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Bockage View Post
    I guess they were all out of funny after 201. Cartman had a funnyish speech during the intervention, but the rest was boring and predictable.
    wtf, Cartman's speech was predictable...

  17. #457
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I enjoyed it, wasn't the greatest episode ever though.

  18. #458
    Bockage
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Suit and Tie View Post
    wtf, Cartman's speech was predictable...
    Yes, but I still find the the Catman/Kyle fights funny.

  19. #459
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Maybe it's just me but I'm tired of Cartman's "I hate jews" speeches.

  20. #460
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Only took 14 seasons huh.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. South Park Season 16 (Starts March 14th)
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 2012-11-20, 01:06
  2. South Park Season 15
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2011-12-23, 01:44
  3. South Park season 14.5
    By Insanecyclone in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 2010-11-29, 19:07
  4. South Park (Season 13)
    By HAcoreRD in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 2009-05-01, 09:34
  5. South Park season 13
    By Sta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-03-21, 08:04
  6. South Park (Season 12)
    By HAcoreRD in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 2008-11-24, 01:54