Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 204
  1. #41
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Just watched Thursday's Survivor. I think that this season should be called "Survivor: Mental Hospital". These people are seriously out of their ever lovin' minds. They just don't behave like real people at all, even when one accounts for the editting of the show.

    I was disappointed with the whole "James goes crazy" set up. It was nothing really, they were all juiced up over the challenge and their complete ass-kicking of the Villians. He was playing by the rules, just a bit of trash talking. The advertisements had it set up like he went insane or something but it seemed like he was getting along fine with his tribe this week.

    I don't think Russell will last this time. The way he makes eyes at the girls is killing his game. He was slavering while staring at that girl in the annoying red polka dot bikini (I still can't tell most of the women apart). It's a shame, he was annoying last season but the way he got his tribe through the merge and to the final four was pretty amazing.

    I don't think I like Coach. He and Boston Rob are pretty much tied on the over-acting and melodramatics.


    Amazing Race again Sunday night!

  2. #42
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    481
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Seems like every season has a gay couple anyway ;o
    Yeah, the lesbian dating couple.
    I don't really like them that much... :/

  3. #43
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Caite vomitting in the bathroom is hilarious and I'm going to hell for thinking that.

    Moms voted off, but they didn't race that strongly this week.

    Cowboys are just cruising through the first couple of legs. The challenges have favoured them however.

  4. #44
    The Righteous One
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    381
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    At least this week's survivor had a few good Tyson moments. Haven't heard much from him this season and his solo camera interviews are generally hilarious.

  5. #45
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Bill Simmons of ESPN.com periodically does podcasts on Reality TV. This week's he talks quite a bit about Survivor (once he gets past the Real World bit). He's pretty funny.

    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?...249&autoplay=1

  6. #46
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Boston Rob rocks the immunity challenge ;o

  7. #47
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Coach is a fucking pussy. I wanted to slap him during his big sob session with Tyson (who looks really, really odd in night vision).

    James looked like metal when he was greased up.

    Boston Rob is the man when it comes to challenges.

    Feel bad for Cirie, but really, why would they vote out a fit, strong man over a fat, old woman?

  8. #48
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Always love blindsides. But now everyone is gonna be pissed at JT ;o

  9. #49
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Why didn't they all vote Colby? Splitting the vote was silly. I was in the shower during that part.

  10. #50
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I don't think it matters anyway. JT is a snake and none of them knew it. JT would have told them they're all voting for Colby and Tom would have given the idol to him instead.

  11. #51
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Seriously, why the fuck would they evenly split tom votes?

    Just vote for him once and make him was the immunity idol on one fucking vote.


    But really, voting Colby out over Cirie who has proven to be useless (isn't physical, fucked up most of the puzzles) was just stupid. Cirie should've been gone before Stephenie

  12. #52
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Seriously, why the fuck would they evenly split tom votes?
    They figured that there was a good chance that Tom would give Colby the immunity idol. This way, no matter who had it, they thought they were covered. Obviously not.

  13. #53
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    364
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The strategy actually made a lot of sense, if JT had been on board with them.
    Tom could have given the idol to Colby. Since they were looking to break up the pair, splitting the vote would mean one of them had to go. However, since JT flipped, Colby didn't make it to the three votes to tie him with Tom anyway.

    Very entertaining tribal council and challenge. I didn't realize in the previous seasons (probably because I was younger) the force of personality Boston Rob has. He is a lot more intelligent than I initially gave him credit for.

    Hopefully Russell figures out a way to salvage his current standing in the tribe. If he find the idol then turns it over, maaaaybe that will do it, but as of right now he's in trouble. Hopefully he doesn't go, because I greatly enjoyed him last season. If he at least makes it to the jury I'll be happy.

  14. #54
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    When Boston Rob and Amber were in Amazing Race All Stars, they won first place like 4 times in a row before getting stuck in a challenge and losing. In the regular season they also made it to the very end almost winning it all as well. He's definitely great at this stuff.

  15. #55
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Cowboys looked a bit lost in a big city. Cops cleaned up this leg. Glad to see the father/daughter team up there.

    Is it just me or all the couples at the back of the pack completely interchangable? There are 3-4 male/female couples that I keep getting mixed up with each other.

  16. #56
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Oh wow, not only did JT turn on Tom, but so did Courtney or whatever her name is.

  17. #57
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Unless they get a miracle and have a challenge where they all get to sit around a table, it seems really dumb to vote off Tom, considering the shape James is in.

    Previews led me to believe that they do manage to win somehow next week and the vote is on the Villians side.

    In a Russell versus Rob showdown I will go Team Rob.

    Russell is so unbelievably vain and self-centred.

  18. #58
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    They always lose to the puzzle anyways and Tom did get in the way on those.

  19. #59
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by aduidarnenye View Post
    Unless they get a miracle and have a challenge where they all get to sit around a table, it seems really dumb to vote off Tom, considering the shape James is in.
    Well Tom was on the chopping block last week also, if he didn't play that idol his ass would have gone home anyway.

    However the reward challenge screamed "Fixed" to me. Villains had to set out 2-3 people, Heroes had to sit out one. James gets injured and they still let Villains have an extra man in their team rather than letting the guy who sat out in Heroes go in or sit out another Villain.

    Either way, I hope Russel gets canned for obvious reasons then "The Dragonslayer" for being a whiny little bitch. I can't believe how full of shit that guy is.

  20. #60
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    What I don't like about russell this season is he is doing things the same way as last season. Though he really did well post merger so I can't really say if it's a good plan or not for him to play the same way.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Survivor 21 & Amazing Race 17
    By Byrd in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 2011-05-17, 11:08
  2. Amazing Race 14
    By remdynex in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-11-09, 14:20