Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 204
  1. #161
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Bleh missed the first 20 min. however wow at Russel. He's really digging his own grave going left and right for alliances.

  2. #162
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Colby sux worse than the women at challenges..

  3. #163
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Seriously, Colby is fucking terrible, and I don't understand it.

  4. #164
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Colby was a little bitch during the reward challenge.

    Next gone: Sandra or Jerri. Colby is so under the radar now no one pays any attention to him.

  5. #165
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Seriously, Colby is fucking terrible, and I don't understand it.
    Same here. He's the biggest guy left, looks to be in the better shape than Russell or Rupert, yet can't even hold a pole for 15 seconds. He screams at his brother during challenges, I'm really not sure what happened to the guy who used to be my favorite Survivor player ever. He's been pathetic enough now that even if he gets to the final 3, there's a good chance he won't win. I still don't think the Villains will take the risk of getting him there, though.

    I think I'm still rooting for him, but I'm more rooting for anyone except Russell at this point. The guy was robbed in his season, but he hasn't played the best game here, and he doesn't deserve it. I'm pretty sure he'll get to the final 3, because nobody on the jury's going to vote for him, but I can't imagine him winning.

  6. #166
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Now that Rupert is gone, I'm rooting for Russell.

    Maybe Parvati just because she's cute enough to bone

  7. #167
    The Righteous One
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    381
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    I really enjoyed Parvati's Sloth impression.

  8. #168
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    On the last season finale he said he is one of he best ever to play the game and they had already filmed this season, so i bet he at least gets to the final 3

  9. #169
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    bump..finale tonight i think

  10. #170
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Parvati, Colby, and Russell as top three!

  11. #171
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Boring vote. Colby should have gone to Sandra, not Russell.

    Russell is never even on the radar for getting voted off anymore!

  12. #172
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    welp russel in the top 3.. damn that challenge was close

  13. #173
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Russell loves this I bet, three women begging him to save them.

  14. #174
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    he just lost.. he deserves to be beat by Pavarti by keeping her

  15. #175
    aduidarnenye
    Guest

    Just happy Russell didn't win again. I liked Sandra, she had a rough time.

  16. #176
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    I'm glad Sandra won, because she was one of the few to actually have the balls to go up against Russel even with her neck on the line. Parviti was good at challenges no doubt, however she mostly rode her way to the top 3 sticking with Russel.

    Also, fucking ROFL at Russel thinking he's one of the best players when he didn't even get a single vote (I know one was left, but lets face it... he had low odds).

  17. #177
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5

    For me russell lost once he kept parverti. But after seeing the jury, it was obvious didn't matter how it woulda been , was gonna be sandra. Oh well go latinos happy either way hehe

  18. #178
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    LMAO! Now Russel is saying there is a flaw in the game. What a butthurt kid.

    EDIT: Now he's saying America should vote for top 3. That is actually a good idea for who wins the mil, but I still doubt Russel would win.

  19. #179
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I would've voted for Pavarti

  20. #180
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Pavarti was good no doubt, however she mostly only got where she was sticking with Russel whereas Sandra actually dodged the fire every time.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Survivor 21 & Amazing Race 17
    By Byrd in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 2011-05-17, 11:08
  2. Amazing Race 14
    By remdynex in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-11-09, 14:20