I know that all Giants fans are supposed to be eternal pessimists, but I'm actually starting to think that this team might be something special. If only we could trade Bengie, bring up Buster, and trade for a clean up hitter.
I know that all Giants fans are supposed to be eternal pessimists, but I'm actually starting to think that this team might be something special. If only we could trade Bengie, bring up Buster, and trade for a clean up hitter.
Making Chicago proud! Honestly I think that's really high for Lou, though I am biased.Last manager you'd play for
1. Ozzie Guillen: 30%
2. Lou Pinella: 29%
I think you'd really need to survey more guys than 100 to get an accurate report.
You can now get this t-shirt:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v11PMKHCte.../s1600/rtl.jpg
http://zoowithroy.spreadshirt.com/so...-only-A5994232
LOL oh wow.
My team's doing okay. Offense has slumped a bit (last night was quite terrible), but my closers are getitng shit done, and my starters too. Outside of Beckett (who I am probably sitting tonight). Liriano and Hughes were good value picks. Dunno if I start Hughes against Boston tonight, though.
I have 2 pitchers who's era are 2.82 & 2.83 with only 2 wins each, i'm sure you all know from what team. Prince Fielder has also failed me so far so hopefully he heats up. Also kinda sad that my best offensive stats are all from Heyward.
Oh and bets on how badly Atl gets spanked this series?
Should be an *easy* sweep.
What are the pitching match-ups? And will Heyward get back into the starting line-up? No Heyward=No scoring
Moyer vs Lowe tonight. You have a good chance at taking this one since Moyer sucks and Lowe dominates in Citizen's Bank Park.
Then the Phils have Hamels and Blanton going next 2 games, no idea who the Braves have going.
Moyer dominates Atl, fuck who doesn't really. Heyward is not starting but can pinch hit.
Medlan goes on Saturday I believe so that's an auto-loss. Sunday's uh.. Kawakami, so yeah. Best bet is 1/3, but most likely a sweep.
Ugh, Heywards groin is worse than expected and could go on the DL.
Medlen will pitch well, Kawakami probably won't. Kris Medlen has really good stuff, you just wait!
I love Medlen, he just has to realize that you don't have to throw over the plate when you have 2 strikes.
anyone have a stream btw? the one on myp2p isn't working