<3 Glausy
<3 Glausy
Rays blew a 3 run lead and now the game's going into extra innings. -.-
Man the Fantasy league made some crazy moves today. Also, I can't get my fucking team Era below 4 because one pitcher always blows it. Fking pelfrey
I need hitting if you need pitching.
If I had hitting to trade I'd take you up on that offer lol. I'm with really erratic hitters atm -_-
Wow nail-biter of an 11th. Rays grab 4 runs in the top, allow 3 in the bottom with 0 outs, and finally close it out with the tying run at 3rd.
Calling Kawakami's first win today.
What could possibly go wrong?
Seattle's one two punch worked.
4-0 Atl after 1.
1 more run and it's over.
If it's gonna be one day where the streak ends, it's Kawakami's day.
4-2 now, i may have spoken too soon.
God damnit man. I knew Santana was going to give up another grand slam. He's been a mess all year. Can't put hitters away for nothing. His putout rate is 3.3%. Mike Pelfrey I did not expect to get rocked but Santana has to figure his shit out quick.
God damnit KK pulled after 2 innings.
42-0 when scoring 5+ runs.
Atl also increased it's major league lead in walks with 11 more.
Unfortunately they also lead the majors in LOB.
I guess it's just the way they leave them on that irritates me. I've lost track of how many 1st and 2nd with no outs and they fail to score.
I'm really getting tired of the Reds' hitters swinging for the fences instead of making contact and trying to drop balls in the outfield. They scored 1 run in 3 games while being swept by the Mariners, and the one run they scored was through small ball and aggressive base-running by Votto.
Hopefully they can sweep the As to make up some ground in the central...they're getting close to getting back down to .500.
So I was away for the weekend, kind of glad because holy hell how do the Yankees get shut down AGAIN by Takahashi? I was going crazy just following it on my phone. But, nice to see Tex come up with some big hits, and hey look at that, alone in first place. Feels good man.
AL East is such a beast though. Top 3 in wins, and # 1 2 and 4 in run differential all in the same division. Tampa has hit kind of a skid though, will be interesting to see how they do in the next couple months to keep pace with the two superpowers.
Braves have the 4th best record in the majors. What the fuck.
And the 3rd best run differential!