I have to get down to Atlanta and watch a few games this year, I went to 10 games last year. I was able to go to a couple yankee's games last year too.
I have to get down to Atlanta and watch a few games this year, I went to 10 games last year. I was able to go to a couple yankee's games last year too.
made quick work with the indians, they looked like what they pretty much are, a minor league team
amazing play by buehrle, pretty awesome catch by Rios in CF
Beckham 2-3, Konerko 2-run shot, Rios solo shot, good game all around
Teahen was a bit disappointing, couple of high throws to 1st
all around, i'm happy with a 6-0 win
McCann just blasted one too.
McCann bye bye!
Braves looking good, trying to keep myself from getting too excited
Good to see run support they didnt get at all last year, I know its opening day, but man, I bet Lowe is happy about the help the O is giving him for his first start and after that terrible first inning he had.
lolZambrano
Between this game and the Phils it was totally worth blowing off work today. Vernon Wells had a big day too, so contract will be justified this year finally?
McCann and Heyward will be the bash brothers!....okay, wishful thinking. Still a nice first day.
If I worked for the Braves' marketing I would have a badass billboard with Heyward and Hanson back to back
Well, Lowe's at it again.
Christ Lowe is terrible on opening days, but then again.. I don't have high hopes for him anyway.
Look at the scores around the league. Pitching stinks this early. Of all the aces, the only ones who had even a remotely good game were Halladay, Santana, and Buehrle. And I guess Gallardo had a decent game too.
Why isn't this Marshall guy starting for the Cubs? He looks good.
R HR RBI SB AVG K W SV ERA WHIP SCORE
14 6 17 1 .4000 7 1 0 1.500 0.750 7-0-3
As of just now. So far so good!
He was pretty damn good last year.Christ Lowe is terrible on opening days, but then again.. I don't have high hopes for him anyway.
The Braves defense has made some really nice plays today so he should probably have another run or two charged to him honestly.
While he won 15 last year, he still gave up way more hits than normal, and had quite a few big innings. When he's on and getting ground balls.. he can be really good, but then he can have days (like today) where he's getting a lot of fly balls too. A sinkerball throiwng ground ball pitcher getting fly balls is not good at all.
Was that the first really blown call of the year or did I miss one? Cubs got boned on that one.