k the braves are officially bad
k the braves are officially bad
The Braves may be 8-7 (8-8 after tonight) but they are playing like a bunch of fucking fail little league kids right now. I mean seriously. At least I could catch a fly ball when I was 9. Absolute disgrace, and the fact that it's been the leaders of the team (McCann, Chipper) that have done it too. Just ridiculous.
Nats officially the 3rd best team in the NL East now.
Lol, yeah. I'd be willing to say the Braves, right now, are the worst. McLouth is fucking terrible. Escobar's terrible. Glaus is terrible. I mean shit.. the bench players for the most part are better than most of the Braves starters.
Arroyo, I need you to play fucking better so we can trade you because we won't be able to trade Harang.
We'll give you pitchers for your hitters. At least the Reds can score some damn runs.
The cincy owner loves Arroyo, they'll never trade him.
I'm not giving up my hitters. and our pitching is supposed to be our strong point
God damn legit rookie is the only rotational pitcher to get a win.
Ughh I thought Hamels was over this fall-apart-after-allowing-a-cheap-hit shit.
What the fuck just happened to Cole Hamels?
Holy fuck, Tex just destroyed the Angels catcher.
Dear Cole Hamels,
Stop throwing every pitch right down the middle of the plate. Thank you.
In other news, Burnett still either stinks or is awesome. Dude has no clue how to grind out a start.
The Angels have hit about 20 balls to the track, jesus fucking christ. STOP THROWING YOUR FASTBALL THERE
Posada isn't gonna block the plate the rest of the year.
lol yeah he had no interest in making that a close play
Aww I feel bad for Wilson =/ it was his first career start.
There was no need for tex to even run into him. lol yeah it was a clean hit but there was no reason for that lol.
He also got plunked, probably was still pissed