Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Xbox 360 Homebrew     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    Xbox 360 Homebrew

    anyone else do it? just finished doing the JTAG hack and put xbrebooter on it and it's really cool, was able to put every single rock band DLC song on my hard drive free + free arcade games. you can also load up 360 games from an external hard drive without needing the disc.

    Here's a guide if anyone's interested:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/modd...nand-xell.html
    (must not be updated to the latest dashboard)


    It's really not as hard as it looks, I was able to have it finished in a couple hours with very little soldering skill, and most of the time spent was just dumping/writing to the xbox NAND.
    I can honestly see a lot of potential in this, the first xbox had a lot of awesome homebrew, and with the xbox 360 being more powerful, I bet there's gonna be a lot of awesome emulators and such.

  2. #2
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Xbox 360 Homebrew.

    A Great new way to get arrested! Try yours today!

  3. #3
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    If I had a spare system to never hook up online, I would homebrew. But I'll never try it with my main.

  4. #4
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Looks like too much work And I think I upgraded mid-summer and that this doesn't work with that latest version? At least it didn't when I looked this stuff up a while back.

  5. #5
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    actually mid-summer update should work fine with it if that's what you're saying, if you check your system info and your firmware version is 7371 or lower, it most likely will work