Amber Lamps*
Amber Lamps*
So, we've established that he is indeed a Viking?
Just give him some women and mead, he'll calm down.
For reference:
Definitely the same guy.
I pray that I'm remotely close to that tuff in 40 years
I love a good taser video.
theres like a radius of empty seats around him, this guy must be really popular to have all that room to himself
This is why there is only approximately 5 black people in San Jose.
They kicked the stupid niggerish ones to SF and Oakland.
lolbayareatransit
This must be how shit worked in the bush when we were still evolving.
Dumb motherfuckers never realize that it doesn't matter how tough you think you are, it's how tough the other guy is.
Also don't pick fights with guys who have 4 inches and 50lbs on you.
What did that black guy say to gramps in the beginning? I kinda couldn't make it out in the video![]()
AC transit something, then old guy ask about the 'offer' and the rasta guy goes 'I didn't offer you shit' and goes downhill from there.
it was a nigga moment, the black guy was in an argument about shoes with vietnam tom, in particular, having the black guy shine the white guys shoes
right at the 5 second mark tom goes "how much for a spitshine" and brotha, as he calls himself, says "why a brotha gotta spitshine yo shoes"
Apparently something happened before the video and the guy asked gramps why a brotha had to spitshine his shoes.
Then this conversation occurred, the old guy thought he was offering his services (or so he says) and there was a misunderstanding that lead to conflict.
the camera girl was trying to get nigga guy to keeps it realz y'all
the camera girl just made a video apologizing for stealing tom's bag
http://www.youtube.com/user/iyannaw08