Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 364
  1. #201
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Yeah, this is the most ambiguous question yet. We'll have to see what they post at 3pm to know exactly what they're looking for. I'd tend to think that "Karababa" is correct, but they may be looking for a title to accompany it since there was the title of "Dr." in the question.

  2. #202
    Tarutaru Sacrifice
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I fail so hard. ; ;

    http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...FUUUUUUUUU.jpg

    Yes I know my numbering is wrong, but that only makes it worse. ; ;

  3. #203
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Araelus View Post
    never mind I didn't scroll down far enough

    I will expect to see David Tennant wearing the Chocobo Beret, mind you.
    Someone retweeted the Cyno.. answer, two people answered Karababa/Lady Karababa before that.

    edit: oops

    If those bastards would actually tell people who won without making them wait, I'd totally try and tweet answers in somebody else's name, but,

  4. #204
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    Yeah, this is the most ambiguous question yet. We'll have to see what they post at 3pm to know exactly what they're looking for. I'd tend to think that "Karababa" is correct, but they may be looking for a title to accompany it since there was the title of "Dr." in the question.
    That's what I expected, but then again the example question has just "Shantotto". At least we only have to wait one hour to find out.

  5. #205
    Melee Mage
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    286
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Nermie Boy
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Lady Karababa
    1 Quinth/Valefor 19:00:15
    2 Araelus/Quetzalcoatl 19:00:25
    3 Greyman/Siren 19:00:29
    4 Nermie/Caitsith 19:00:29
    5 Sumiko/Gilgamesh 19:00:35
    6 Airget/Bahamut 19:00:35
    7 Xera/Fairy 19:00:37
    8 Lerra/Leviathan 19:00:37
    9 Angelusdemonus/Carbuncle 19:00:38
    10 Greyeye/Bahamut 19:00:47

    Ambassador Karababa
    1 Zenoxio/Carbuncle 19:00:32
    2 Kitikana/Ramuh 19:00:43
    3 Tyrni/Gilgamesh 19:00:48
    4 Jillia/Gilgamesh 19:01:11
    5 Eron/Lakshmi/ 19:01:11
    6 Foxmulder/Ifrit 19:01:14
    7 Kazunori/Ragnarok 19:01:25
    8 Duzell/Leviathan 19:01:26
    9 Spira/Ragnarok 19:01:34
    10 Zenamy/Midgardsormr 19:01:45

    Karababa
    1 Naokoyume/Garuda 19:00:16
    2 Chibibax/Ifrit 19:00:19
    3 Nzihaan/Fairy 19:00:23
    4 Rosalie/Seraph 19:00:23
    5 Juliano/Odin 19:00:23
    6 Sway/Fairy 19:00:31
    7 Peucritond/Valefor 19:00:32
    8 Rentwokay/Seraph 19:00:32
    9 Sages/Pandemonium 19:00:33
    10 Indigla/Bismarck 19:00:34

    Edit: Let me know if I'm wrong please

  6. #206
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    A10: (Lady/Ambassador) Karababa #VanaFest2010Trivia

    WAT
    WAT
    WAT
    WAT
    WAT
    WTF???

  7. #207
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    lol... all 3 are acceptable

  8. #208
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,397
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Well, 4th if they accept both Karababa and Lady Karababa, THIRD if they accept only Karababa, 6th person overall to respond tho so I'm still not too confident I got this in the bag yet, knowing SE
    Wow! I am very surprised to see this as the official answer:

    (Lady/Ambassador) Karababa

    Looks like there are actually 3 answers! Either title works, or you could have omitted the title entirely.

  9. #209
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I dunno if I should still keep trying or not :/

  10. #210
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Nermie, how are you seeing the exact timestamps? My browser just says "approx ... ago". Thanks.

  11. #211
    Radsourceful

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,964
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If you view the page source on the rss feed it gives you the exact time.

  12. #212
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Would it be a dick move if I tried to get my bazaar mule a hat?

  13. #213
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,397
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Would it be a dick move if I tried to get my bazaar mule a hat?
    If it's on the same account, you can only win once. They look up your playonline ID to contact you before sending the prize.

    Then there's no telling for sure which character they would send it to.

  14. #214
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,397
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    So to answer your question I don't know.

  15. #215
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Radec View Post
    If you view the page source on the rss feed it gives you the exact time.
    I'm not finding an RSS feed that displays the seconds value. Example link?

  16. #216
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Lol I was just thinking, man, they're probably gonna do an AV question, lolz

    damn, I was slow on that one, twitter lagged like 2-3 seconds but it didn't seem like that big of a deal :/

  17. #217
    Tarutaru Sacrifice
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Q11: Which reward does Meret give you when you trade her a Sin of Indulgence?

    A11: Futsuno Mitiama

    9th correct response this time. ; ;

  18. #218
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I was just thinking, man, they're probably gonna do an AV question
    Q12: How do you defeat Absolute Virtue?

  19. #219
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Lol I was just thinking, man, they're probably gonna do an AV question, lolz

    damn, I was slow on that one, twitter lagged like 2-3 seconds but it didn't seem like that big of a deal :/
    Lagged as well on that one, it in the result I got.

  20. #220
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    It's funny, you can refresh 500 times and it will refresh instantly, then in the one second that it matters it decides to lag and wait

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Announcing the Moggy New Year Bonanza 2011! (11/16/2010)
    By Not Kuno in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 2010-11-17, 18:19
  2. Winners Announced for the 8th Anniversary Fan Art Contest! (06/29/2010)
    By Gwynplaine in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2010-06-29, 21:07
  3. Announcing the Massive Online Gamer FINAL FANTASY XI Screenshot Contest! (06/07/2010)
    By Karbuncle in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2010-06-06, 11:01
  4. Announcing the 8th Vana'versary Mog Bonanza! (04/14/2010)
    By boo in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2010-04-17, 01:46
  5. Announcing the World Merge (02/28/2010)
    By Savanah in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2010-03-08, 21:56
  6. Announcing the Launch of the Official VanaFest 2010 Website! (02/12/2010)
    By Gergall in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 2010-02-28, 16:25
  7. Presenting the Nomad Mog Bonanza! (02/15/2010)
    By Shenrien in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2010-02-20, 18:14
  8. Announcing the Shantotto Fan Art Contest! (10/08/2009)
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-10-08, 22:23