Page 158 of 393 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 3141 to 3160 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3141
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,594
    BG Level
    10

    I don't always hit children, but when I do, I prefer Jets fans.

    Stay thirsty my friends.

  2. #3142
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Trade granite hands to the ravens for picks Jerry.
    Trade Barber to Seahawks for picks and to reunite the duo, Jerry.

  3. #3143
    Predictably Unpredictable
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,289
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    What the fuck. I drive home and the draft imploded.

  4. #3144
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Hope the Jets pick Mays so there's some sort of chance a team can throw on them.

  5. #3145
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,392
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    Wow wtf is going on with Sergio Kindle, you'd think Orakpo's success would legitimize Kindle's value, especially for a team that needs a pass rusher like him.
    A report came out today that says Kindle might need microfracture surgery. Means he might not even be able to play for a year.

  6. #3146
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Joe Reedy joereedy

    No parties in Oklahoma for Gresham. It was just him watching the draft at his apartment #bengals

    lmao nice

  7. #3147

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Kyle Wilson also good, but I want MAYS.

  8. #3148
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    LOL

  9. #3149
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Holy shit that secondary....

  10. #3150
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,392
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Kyle Wilson also good, but I want MAYS.
    LOL too bad.

  11. #3151
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I'm more surprised at Kindle and Hughes dropping than taking Odrick. Wow @ Jets not taking either. Damn.

  12. #3152
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Whoa. Jets are locking it down at cornerback, jesus. Cromartie hasn't even played a down and now he's on notice.

  13. #3153

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    THROW THE BALL SON, I DARE YOU.

    Still wanted Mays

  14. #3154
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    oh man if Mays and Clausen slide to the 2nd round I'd be pretty happy.

  15. #3155
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Nvm, now noone is gonna throw on them.

  16. #3156
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,392
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah Jets are going to be awesome.

  17. #3157
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    127
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Damn. Jets all over that D.

  18. #3158
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Woah, round 0, pick 0, N/A N/A?

  19. #3159
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Now if only they had a QB... and a good second RB...

  20. #3160
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    170
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Thought the Jets would get Taylor Mays since they have two great CBs already. Will MInny pass on Clausen now?

Page 158 of 393 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10