Page 165 of 393 FirstFirst ... 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 3281 to 3300 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3281
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    newsflash: favre is coming back after training camp. he wouldn't have lobbied for ladainian if he (and the rest of the world) didn't know this

  2. #3282
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I think the Panthers win... they didn't draft McCoy.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...or-colt-mccoy/

    http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/...-panthers.html

  3. #3283
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This shit just never ends.

  4. #3284
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Damn, I was about to post that to troll miz. Beaten

  5. #3285
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    If they draft McCoy, Im going to have to go to miz's house, and be on suicide watch.

  6. #3286
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    newsflash: favre is coming back after training camp. he wouldn't have lobbied for ladainian if he (and the rest of the world) didn't know this
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Who's to say Favre is coming back next year? I know it's likely, but really if they don't draft Johnson, they are back to where they were 2 years ago, with Tavaris, and they are not superbowl ready with him behind there.
     

  7. #3287
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Why the fuck did I put Johnson, I meant Clausen. I had woken up not 5 minutes before I posted that. lol@Kyo.

  8. #3288
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    If they draft McCoy, Im going to have to go to miz's house, and be on suicide watch.
    Ill need it.

  9. #3289
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Also, someone tell Granite hands to SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...yant-selection

  10. #3290
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Well we'll have depth, thats for sure, but the only receiver we had last year that performed well was Austin, alothough Oggletree only had maybe 10 looks all season. But Im not sure you can say you have the "best" WR core when you have 3/5 unproven and Randy Moss/(healthy) welker in NE and Percy/ Beast Mode Rice in Minnesota.

    But even then, I cant say miles is proven either, unless he performs consistently.

  11. #3291
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Nigga's talking like he's Miles, that's for sure. But on the note of NE, I'm not entirely sure that Welker will ever be the same.

  12. #3292
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Umm, the Colts?

  13. #3293
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I have a feeling if RW doesn't perform in the first 4 games his playing time will get drastically reduced. I wish we played the Bungles so that the other RW could get a good hit and put him out for the rest of the season.

  14. #3294
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,624
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Damn, I was about to post that to troll miz. Beaten
    If Miz troll's himself, does it still count as trolling Miz?

  15. #3295
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Man Kyo, you're a bitch for that avatar.

  16. #3296
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    If Miz troll's himself, does it still count as trolling Miz?

    (-.\\ Crawwwwwwling in my skinnnnn

  17. #3297
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    this fucking guy...

  18. #3298
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Neckbeard.

  19. #3299
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quick someone make me a Dez Bryant/Miles Austin sig like Headspace's with T.O. and 85

  20. #3300
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    I'm obviously in the minority but I can't really hate on Denver's picks. It wouldn't have made sense for them to trade away Marshall and then draft another questionable character guy in Dez Bryant. As far as Tebow... meh. I wouldn't want my team to draft him in the first, but if McD thinks he can become a starter in a few years he has Quinn until then. It isn't as dumb as the Jags taking Alualu.

Page 165 of 393 FirstFirst ... 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10