Page 204 of 393 FirstFirst ... 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 4061 to 4080 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #4061
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Because him listing the 2nd string guy took away from the point of me posting the article.

    But hey, next time I need the digs on inside information on the cowboys, I'll refrain from going to people who have sources and come to you.

  2. #4062
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Because him listing the 2nd string guy took away from the point of me posting the article.

    But hey, next time I need the digs on inside information on the cowboys, I'll refrain from going to people who have sources and come to you.
    I forgot that the article has sources, sounded more like a guy posting his opinion on how things might play out for a particular player/team.

    Edit: I forgot to mention he thinks that Atogwe is on the St. Louis Cardinals

  3. #4063
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Im going to have a stroke when you niggas can have an argument w/o using the term butthurt, shit is over fucking used.

    However this argument is silly, who cares if the guys wrong about the name of the starter, he's right about the rest of the article. One thing tho, they did draft a lineman, he is NFL ready, but I wouldnt start a rookie. If I were jerrah, I would go after Alan Faneca if its only a temp fix for this season.

  4. #4064
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I forgot that the article has sources, sounded more like a guy posting his opinion on how things might play out for a particular player/team.
    except that there are other outlets reporting the same thing. They report this according to reports from sources.

    God damn, I post good news for Dallas fans and the sand rolls from the vagina because I used a fox reference written by someone who makes mistakes. Ever see the mistakes rosethal and florio make on PFT? It happens. Whiny bitches.

  5. #4065
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Im going to have a stroke when you niggas can have an argument w/o using the term butthurt, shit is over fucking used.
    Still butthurt?

  6. #4066
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Stop that.

  7. #4067
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    God damn, I post good news for Dallas fans and the sand rolls from the vagina because I used a fox reference written by someone who makes mistakes. Ever see the mistakes rosethal and florio make on PFT? It happens. Whiny bitches.
    I post irrationally on purpose and miz and headspace try to troll me.

    I post level headed and realistically and get called butthurt with a case of a sandy vagina.

  8. #4068
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    The only solution is to stop posting.

  9. #4069
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Do I look like Ksandra.

  10. #4070
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    try lol

  11. #4071
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    try lol
    don't try this meta trolling with me sir.

  12. #4072
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    hey man chill

    just winning regular season super bowls is all

  13. #4073
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Duh.

  14. #4074
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Schefter's twitter:

    Of this I'm sure: Thomas wants two cracks at Pats this year RT @mortreport: Know it's out there but yes, Jets are discussing Adalius Thomas.

  15. #4075
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Hmmm...

    Carolina Panthers strong safety Chris Harris announced on his Twitter page Tuesday that he is set to rejoin the Chicago Bears in a trade...The Chicago Tribune, citing a league source, reported that linebacker Jamar Williams will go to the Panthers in the deal.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

    Picking up Norwood added some depth to an already solid group of LBs, so I'm not entirely sure why they would want to trade for Williams. Harris has done a nice job for us in CAR. Hell, we were #4 against the pass last year and we're trading away another piece of that defense...to CHI...again.

  16. #4076
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Cowboys are going to re sign Montrae Holland, and plan on Scott Sicko agreeing to a deal.

    http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blogs...entId=blogDest

    http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blogs...entId=blogDest

  17. #4077
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    All I saw was "truebluefanclub," and said "no."

  18. #4078
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Well I figured I'd put sources, because no one would believe me otherwise. Also, since I don't feel like editing original post, Sicko has signed already.

  19. #4079
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    http://twitter.com/kenhamlin26

    Me and #41 goin out to Cincy to visit them Bengals. It's an interesting process


    Incoming pro bowl for Hamlin. We seem to make good use of talent you can't evaluate.

  20. #4080
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Jeff Ireland accused of lack of class

    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 27, 2010 3:31 PM ET
    Just before the draft, we heard the most offensive job interview question we can imagine.

    Dez Bryant was asked if his mom was a prostitute.

    The wide receiver answered and didn't show his anger. Since then, Bryant was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys. And Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports reveals the man who asked the question used to work for America's Team -- current Dolphins G.M. Jeff Ireland.

    We agree with Silver and the other ex-NFL players he spoke to: Ireland was unprofessional. (Silver enjoyably goes further, calling Ireland "biggest jerk in the history job interviewers" and an "A-List A-hole." The whole article is worth a read.)

    The rumors about Bryant's family were out there, but a potential employer asking about it crosses a line. It wouldn't happen in any other industry

    The timing of this news is interesting. We just read a piece about Ireland showing a more human side to the media. In it, Ireland said he hopes to develop as a person.

    This story comes just after the Dolphins took some P.R. blows after Jason Taylor 's departure. Zach Thomas said that Bill Parcells wouldn't even let him hold a farewell press conference at the team facility when he left the team in 2008.

    Ireland doesn't usually seem to care about his image, which is his right. We'll see if that changes after the country hears this story, and more folks call him an "A-List A-Hole."
    lulz. The comments on PFT are awesome.

Page 204 of 393 FirstFirst ... 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10