Page 212 of 393 FirstFirst ... 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 4221 to 4240 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #4221
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    NOOOOOO I like the Rams from my years of living in St Louis. Seagull needs to gtfo of trade rumors.

  2. #4222
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    BUT PARCELLS...
    lolOSUtalent. I mean other than Ginn and Troy Smith, fuck 'em.

  3. #4223
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    BUT PARCELLS...
    It's ok Julius Jones is still--wait...

  4. #4224
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Seen a couple more mentions of the trade via Twitter. Deal isn't done, but the chances of it happening are supposedly really good.

    This is awesome.

    Now if we can just sucker someone into taking MB3...

  5. #4225
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i bet LT has a big ole sassage, no chance a 15 year old is ready for that
    Was posted in another thread, but I think it can help explain this. Synchronicity ftw.

    Audio is NSFW! Get your headphones out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqg_c...layer_embedded

  6. #4226
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Bold prediction: Henne goes for 3,000+ yards
    Lol.

    If you start 16 games in the NFL and don't throw for 3,000 yards, you should immediately kill yourself.

    And when I say "you", I mean "anybody". Like, if I started as the Dolphins QB and I couldn't throw for 188 yards per game - suicide.

    188 per game passing coming out party! WOOOOHOOOO!

  7. #4227
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post

    If you start 16 games in the NFL and don't throw for 3,000 yards, you should immediately kill yourself...
    He was in the bottom half of the league in attempts though too. It's a run first team.

    Only McNabb had fewer attempts but more yrds last year and DJackson skews the fuck out of that stat.

  8. #4228
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    He was in the bottom half of the league in attempts though too. It's a run first team.
    He would've had 3000 last year if he played in the first two games - which makes predicting 3000 this year as a "coming out party" hilarious.

  9. #4229
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Was posted in another thread, but I think it can help explain this. Synchronicity ftw.

    Audio is NSFW! Get your headphones out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqg_c...layer_embedded
    Wow, I just listened to that whole thing. Just wow, wow.... ROFL

  10. #4230
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This is the greatest set of videos I have ever seen in my life. "Nut brackets", "Vagina power" and "Ladies, Youve got to pilot the pussy, be the pussy police and keep it tight".

    OH LAWD ROFL

  11. #4231
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Yeah dude. I fucking choked on my coffee when I saw that shit.

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    He would've had 3000 last year if he played in the first two games - which makes predicting 3000 this year as a "coming out party" hilarious.
    Oh yeah. Good point, lol.

  12. #4232
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Lol.

    If you start 16 games in the NFL and don't throw for 3,000 yards, you should immediately kill yourself.

    And when I say "you", I mean "anybody". Like, if I started as the Dolphins QB and I couldn't throw for 188 yards per game - suicide.

    188 per game passing coming out party! WOOOOHOOOO!
    I said he'd throw for over 3,000 yards and 25+ TDs. I don't think he'll go over 4,000, which is why I said 3,000+. How many QBs did that last year? Matt Ryan didn't, Flacco didn't, Cassel didn't, none of those "2nd year starters" did. Get the fucking butt hurt out, god damn.

  13. #4233
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Matt Moore will.

  14. #4234
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I said he'd throw for over 3,000 yards and 25+ TDs. I don't think he'll go over 4,000, which is why I said 3,000+. How many QBs did that last year? Matt Ryan didn't, Flacco didn't, Cassel didn't, none of those "2nd year starters" did. Get the fucking butt hurt out, god damn.
    Good point <.<

    I'm on the ball with missing details today.

  15. #4235
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    News is that Clausen is ripping shit up down there in Carolina.

    confirm or deny.

  16. #4236
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Matt Moore will.
    How is he going to achieve that feat once Clausen takes his job?

  17. #4237
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Much like LeBron winning the scoring title, Orton can throw for that every year if he feels like it. Luckily he is unselfish and gives Hoshon and Eddie Royal some of that shine on Sundays.

  18. #4238
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    News is that Clausen is ripping shit up down there in Carolina.

    confirm or deny.
    Deny. It was a 3 day mini camp, looks good w/o pads but is still lost at times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    How is he going to achieve that feat once Clausen takes his job?
    Rick Mirer passed the ND torch to Clausen.

  19. #4239
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Matt Moore will.
    Paulus will.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ut-for-saints/

  20. #4240
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Much like LeBron winning the scoring title, Orton can throw for that every year if he feels like it. Luckily he is unselfish and gives opposing defenders some of that shine on Sundays.
    Fixed for Orton-style accuracy.

Page 212 of 393 FirstFirst ... 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10