Page 24 of 393 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #461
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Rolle to the Giants could wrap up soon it seems. Oh well, I'll be happy with Otogwe. He's a Stanford kid, extremely intelligent.

    On that note, benjamin Watson of the Patriots has an IQ of 170. What the fuck.

  2. #462
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Shit, Miz is rid of Clutch and nigga can't just help himself from Cowboy haterade. It's good to be loved.

  3. #463
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Nigga your team got burned by the fucking Jets, back the fuck off
    The Bungles are known for bungling. The Cowboys, financially, are one of the most successful teams in the whole country. You should be on a higher level dog.

  4. #464
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    pretty sure omarion only had 700 yards last year
    Pretty sure I'm talking about Rice, which was brought up by more than 1 person.

  5. #465
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Shit, Miz is rid of Clutch and nigga can't just help himself from Cowboy haterade. It's good to be loved.
    I missed you <3

  6. #466
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Man that was a great week though, you guys were so happy when you beat the Saints. I bet you guys feel you guys are part champions too right? Pull a Nebraska and get a share of the title for a week 15 championship game.

    Hanging your hats on moral victories only speaks volumes of the amount of suck surrounding your team. Tell us more stories about that time you guys beat the Pats in week 2 when they went on to win their 3rd superbowl.

    C'mon everyone, gather around.
    Nah, the KC game was the biggest game of the season.

  7. #467
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Rolle to the Giants could wrap up soon it seems. Oh well, I'll be happy with Otogwe. He's a Stanford kid, extremely intelligent.

    On that note, benjamin Watson of the Patriots has an IQ of 170. What the fuck.
    FEELS GOOD MAN

    and if your name is benjamin i think you kind of have to be smart

  8. #468
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Pretty sure I'm talking about Rice, which was brought up by more than 1 person.
    i know, just wanted to remind you <3

  9. #469
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Goodbye Chester Taylor.

  10. #470
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Next year our defense is gonna be beastmode all season long.

  11. #471
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ken hamlin will be our weakest link

  12. #472
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I missed you <3
    http://www.ndtex.com/images/missed_you.png

  13. #473
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Pretty fucking weak link if you ask me tho

  14. #474
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Striker with the personal attacks.

  15. #475
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Jenkins for Defensive MVP next year. Ogletree will ave his breakout year too shit'll be so cash

  16. #476
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Striker with the personal attacks.
    Feels good man.

  17. #477
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ok time to eat, Stiker can you pick up where I left off?

  18. #478
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Man, Jake walking out with sunglasses and kleenex was epic. He bawed like a motherfucker, now he know what us fans felt like every Sunday.

    Fuck him.

  19. #479
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Ok time to eat, Stiker can you pick up where I left off?
    That would imply I agreed with what you said.

  20. #480
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    That would imply I agreed with what you said.
    That would imply that I believed what i said.

Page 24 of 393 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10