Page 253 of 393 FirstFirst ... 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 5041 to 5060 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #5041
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Well this thread sucks now, good work Quincy, thanks for being retarded and in the process getting me included in your retardation. Sadly most cowboys fans are indeed the norm that Quincy shows constantly. Probably a good thing I read the off season thread maybe once a week.

  2. #5042
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol

  3. #5043
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Well this thread sucks now, good work Quincy, thanks for being retarded and in the process getting me included in your retardation. Sadly most cowboys fans are indeed the norm that Quincy shows constantly. Probably a good thing I read the off season thread maybe once a week.
    Wat. It was 2 fucking things. I don't care if you don't like the Yankees, but that doesn't mean that they aren't the most televised team. Not to mention I exempted everyone from it when people make generalizations except for me. You guys got the wrong angle.

  4. #5044
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Q is hands down the Roy Williams of BG.

  5. #5045
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Shit, two Cowboys games a year is already way too much for me.

  6. #5046
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Q is hands down the Roy Williams of BG.
    That. Just. Happened.

  7. #5047
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I just make it seem that way. I say one thing and miz is all over it like flies on shit. inb4 because if I was doing that I woulda stopped arguing 101 pages ago.

  8. #5048
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    That. Just. Happened.
    Eh I'm disappointed because Miz didn't make the Roy>Roy connection.

  9. #5049
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Silentroywilliams?

  10. #5050
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Wrong again, youre on their dick because its your team. No other city in the US gives a shit about Dallas, only their over inflated fans and their owner. I dont know how it is in FLA but media in the places ive lived dont give two shit about the Cowboys.
    that means you dont watch sportscenter, that means you are smart

  11. #5051
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Hey Roy, remember when I said practice doesn't mean shit because Buehler could start fucking everything up the next day? Well....

    http://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/statuses/15187477172

    Buehler on midrange field goals: 1 of 4. Two went waaaaaaay wide left.
    inb4 three more pages of kicking practice discussion

  12. #5052
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Remember when I agreed?

  13. #5053
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    shut up stiker

  14. #5054
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    im gonna take a new approach to dealing with cowboys fans. leeroy is now the best because he actually likes the team and fagbags like stiker that claim to be fans but dont do anything to show support shall now be condemned. who cares if miz yells at you because you like your team bro? grow some fucking balls.

  15. #5055
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Tyven I can sense the love and non-sarcasm because you said leeroy instead of roy.

  16. #5056
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    shut

  17. #5057
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i am not being sarcastic, i hate the cowboys but their fans are just such spineless little shits

  18. #5058
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    back in 07 kyo used to march up this bitch and let everyone know that the cowboys dont fuck around. now he is sheepish at best, romo could have an insane performance and you little pansies wouldnt be able to even compliment it cuz someone like tyche would yell at you. have you seen the fucking ball licking he does for his squad, dolphins fucking suck and he says their D will be #1 in the league if they sign atougwe, come on bros

  19. #5059
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    its sickening

  20. #5060
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    You are either trolling or you don't read my posts at all. Probably both.

Page 253 of 393 FirstFirst ... 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10