Page 273 of 393 FirstFirst ... 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 5441 to 5460 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #5441
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    to be fair all of the girls would too, but I don't like Reggeh so I'll focus on the gay shit

    also lol at her mom saying "get married quick!" before Miles Austin's 15 minutes of fame ends I guess?

  2. #5442
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    to be fair all of the girls would too, but I don't like Reggeh so I'll focus on the gay shit

    also lol at her mom saying "get married quick!" before Miles Austin's 15 minutes of fame ends I guess?
    I think you mean before he gets an extension.

  3. #5443
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Didn't realize Clutch and Moose still held the record for longest SB TD pass till recently when it came up with Moose's retirement.

    What a fucked record. I want Moose to hang on to it, but at the same time...I don't want Clutch near any positive SB records.

    I guess I'll have to settle for a 90yrder from Jimmeh to Smitteh.

  4. #5444
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post

    I guess I'll have to settle for a 90yrder from Jimmeh to Smitteh.
    No. I still say we should have traded Pep to Denver for Orton straight up and been set for the next 15 years or so. McDaniels would have Tebow with no competition and we'd be winning superbowls every week.

  5. #5445
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    No.
    ^

  6. #5446
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    You're starting to get down right scary Miz.

  7. #5447
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I've said it a few months ago and Ill say it again, Harry Douglas scares me. You nerds that have no clue who he is, remember this thread. If he didnt tear his knee up least year in the preseason he would have been a probowler. Not many players scare me, but dude is a stud and happens to be in my conference.

    Ugh.
    his rookie year he scored a great touchdown so my buddies and i looked him up on wiki, listed his height as 6'11. we didnt doubt it for a minute. dude is like 6' at best lol

  8. #5448
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    No. I still say we should have traded Pep to Denver for Orton straight up and been set for the next 15 years or so. McDaniels would have Tebow with no competition and we'd be winning superbowls every week.
    But you don't play the saints every week.

  9. #5449
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    No. I still say we should have traded Pep to Denver for Orton straight up and been set for the next 15 years or so. McDaniels would have Tebow with no competition and we'd be winning superbowls every week.
    So your saying you would be Dallas?

  10. #5450
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Been there, done that, etc

    /leroy

  11. #5451
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    or reloy for black folks

  12. #5452
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarega View Post
    But you don't play the saints every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So your saying you would be Dallas?

    loool

  13. #5453
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh man Dominik Hixon LOL. Giants starting the injury bug early.

  14. #5454
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Oh man Dominik Hixon LOL. Giants starting the injury bug early.
    Yeah. There's one monkey wrench in my FF plan already.

  15. #5455
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Smitty breaks his arm playing flag football.

    They called me Mr. Glass.

  16. #5456
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I thought arms are supposed to get stronger when they break.

  17. #5457
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I thought arms are supposed to get stronger when they break.
    Yall niggas are ancient late.

  18. #5458
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    A plate he still had in from when he broke it last year may have contributed to this break.

  19. #5459
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Did you guys know Tiki Barber retired?

  20. #5460
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    3 days is ancient late?

Page 273 of 393 FirstFirst ... 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10