Page 279 of 393 FirstFirst ... 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 5561 to 5580 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #5561
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    They both broke 1,100 yrds (only tandem to ever do that).

    RWilliams broke 1,100 thanks to Brown going out with injuries.

    D/J averaged 5.1/5.2 yp. W/B averaged 4.7/4.4 yp.

    Dude, I love Ricky, and I've got a lot of respect for Brown, but cut the homer off for a second.

  2. #5562
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    And they say I'm worse than tyche.

  3. #5563
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    That's because you are.

  4. #5564
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Willams/Brown better than D.Will and Stew? Ed Lover says, Cmon son.

  5. #5565
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quincy you were supposed to say Jones/Choice were the best, you're doing it wrong.

  6. #5566
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    If miami starts using thigpen I'll accept that they're forealz.

  7. #5567
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    We have the second best rush attack in the league, fuck your miami dolphins.

  8. #5568
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Thats the ticket.

  9. #5569
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,768
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    They both broke 1,100 yrds (only tandem to ever do that).

    RWilliams broke 1,100 thanks to Brown going out with injuries.

    D/J averaged 5.1/5.2 yp. W/B averaged 4.7/4.4 yp.

    Dude, I love Ricky, and I've got a lot of respect for Brown, but cut the homer off for a second.
    Giants had 3 RBs that had over 1,000 yards. THE ONLY TANDEM EVAR over 1100 is an irrelevant stat used to try to justify a point. How many games did Dwill miss? 2? 3? Brown missed 7 games, and the fins still damn near matched the total yards and had more TDs. But hey, Polite and Lex Hilliard were pretty boss.

  10. #5570
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,768
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Well, someone doesn't think I'm nuts.

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...andem-for-2010

  11. #5571
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,768
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    KC also has McCluster to really change up the backfield.

  12. #5572
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Injuries are excuses.

  13. #5573
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Giants had 3 RBs that had over 1,000 yards. THE ONLY TANDEM EVAR over 1100 is an irrelevant stat used to try to justify a point. How many games did Dwill miss? 2? 3? Brown missed 7 games, and the fins still damn near matched the total yards and had more TDs. But hey, Polite and Lex Hilliard were pretty boss.
    What year did they have 3 over 1k? More specifically, do they have the same Oline and RBs in place now as they did then? It's 2010.

    I included their ypc because I knew you'd say something like that. Tell me how 4.7 > 5.1?

    Can't use the run first, crappy pass game excuse either. Not to mention we racked that up playing from behind with Jake throwing like a mad man.

  14. #5574
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,768
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Brown will never be healthy an entire season, so no, they're not the best. Hence the "(lol)" in my original post regarding this. However, Brown has proven he can put up ridiculous numbers when he is healthy.

  15. #5575
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Well, someone doesn't think I'm nuts.

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...andem-for-2010
    I prefer what's proven over theory.

  16. #5576
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,768
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    What year did they have 3 over 1k? More specifically, do they have the same Oline and RBs in place now as they did then? It's 2010.

    I included their ypc because I knew you'd say something like that. Tell me how 4.7 > 5.1?

    Can't use the run first, crappy pass game excuse either. Not to mention we racked that up playing from behind with Jake throwing like a mad man.
    You think miami didn't play from behind? They started 2 rookies in the secondary and had the fabulous Yeremiah Bell at safety. Like I said, Miami didn't have brown for 7 games. Polite...Hilliard. All-star cast there.

  17. #5577
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,768
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Bad stat, NYG didn't have 3 over 1,000. Why the hell did I think they did when Bradshaw was healthy? Nonetheless, mental lapse. They still had two with damn near 1100.

  18. #5578
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    What year did they have 3 over 1k? More specifically, do they have the same Oline and RBs in place now as they did then? It's 2010.

    I included their ypc because I knew you'd say something like that. Tell me how 4.7 > 5.1?

    Can't use the run first, crappy pass game excuse either. Not to mention we racked that up playing from behind with Jake throwing like a mad man.
    Guess he's talking about 08 when Jacobs/Ward had 1k each. But no they did not have a third rusher with 1k.

  19. #5579
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    MB got 900 yds on a torn hamstring ok injuries ain't nothin.

  20. #5580
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Demarcus had like 8 injuries nigga was still beastin niggas.

Page 279 of 393 FirstFirst ... 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10