Page 296 of 393 FirstFirst ... 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 5901 to 5920 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #5901
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I have FredEx on my FB page, chatted with him a few weeks ago and getting me some schwag sent to the crib. Goddamn I hope I win the lottery, the league needs Freddy and im going to be the owner to do it.
    Miz as an owner would make Al Davis seem sane.

  2. #5902
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Instead of 40 times, Miz will draft based on failed drug tests.

  3. #5903
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    And neckbeards

  4. #5904
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Instead of 40 times, Miz will draft based on failed drug tests.
    I believe in second chances.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    And neckbeards
    And manly men.

  5. #5905
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'd trade for Ratliff and Austin and make them place holders.

  6. #5906

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I'd trade for Ratliff and Austin and make them place holders.
    Make Ratliff a cheerleader, nigga dances more than he plays.

  7. #5907
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Beating your chest and the ground isn't much of a dance.

  8. #5908
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Check out how explosive Ratliff is coming off the ball. For some reason they pan to his kids after he misses the tackle.


  9. #5909
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    lmao the camera couldn't even keep up with him

  10. #5910
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    lmao the camera couldn't even keep up with him
    Killer first step.

  11. #5911
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,332
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Killer first step.
    http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/john_madden1.jpg
    Boom!

  12. #5912
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That's why he always gets called offsides.

  13. #5913
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Archi I see you lurkin, I bet Buehler can beat Aaron Rodgers in the stats game.

  14. #5914
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol

  15. #5915
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,448
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Fucking retarded Cowboys and fans have started invading my hometown. I almost got some training camp tickets too, but people complained I would troll the whole time. They were right.

  16. #5916
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I went afk for 30 minutes and you niggas add 5 pages of nonsense, roy getting owned and being retarded, and Aiden cherrypicking and riding Miz's coattails, some things never change.

  17. #5917
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Look here, I aint even wearing a coat son, he just knows whats up.

  18. #5918
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    What is this stupid fucking shit?

  19. #5919
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I would say he was crewing, but surely you wouldnt want that in our crew.

  20. #5920
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    LIKE COSIGNED, MIZ IS SO KEWL.

Page 296 of 393 FirstFirst ... 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10