Page 297 of 393 FirstFirst ... 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast
Results 5921 to 5940 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #5921
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Miz is my therapist.

  2. #5922
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    LIKE COSIGNED, MIZ IS SO KEWL.
    What's the over/under on your bff Day coming in here dick riding you for flaming me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Miz is my therapist.
    It pays the bills.

  3. #5923
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I went afk for 30 minutes and you niggas add 5 pages of nonsense, roy getting owned and being retarded, and Aiden cherrypicking and riding Miz's coattails, some things never change.
    Nah son it ain't even like that. I don't know how you can refute SI and Buehler logic.

  4. #5924
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    What's the over/under on your bff Day coming in here dick riding you for flaming me?


    That's flaming you? It's only flaming if you feel the fire nigga, just sayin'.

  5. #5925
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Coach Eric Mangini recently said the starting job in Cleveland is Delhomme's to lose. The sooner he does lose it, the better off the team will be.

    Read more: http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/arti...#ixzz0uLBl0lSE
    lol

    God this article is all about Miz. Bench Delhomme, bench Orton, bench Matt Moore

  6. #5926
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Incoming clutch blowing out the panthers.

  7. #5927
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    That's flaming you? It's only flaming if you feel the fire nigga, just sayin'.
    Using you, Day and Domon's definition is "omg pwned". DDK all day.

  8. #5928
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I went afk for 30 minutes and you niggas add 5 pages of nonsense, roy getting owned and being retarded, and Aiden cherrypicking and riding Miz's coattails, some things never change.
    Hey man, fuck you I was doing work

  9. #5929
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Archi I see you lurkin, I bet Buehler can beat Aaron Rodgers in the stats game.
    Motherfucker I've been reading - and I'm not exactly sure why because
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I went afk for 30 minutes and you niggas add 5 pages of nonsense
    I thought something interesting might've happened.

    I'm so exhausted from this shit I'm not even going to try to make the argument that the Packers clearly were better than the Eagles from 00-09.


    Actually ok let me do this up real quick.

    I mean, you only have to look at one stat:

    Number of years the Eagles had Aaron Rodgers starting for them: 0
    Number of years the Packers had Aaron Rodgers starting for them: 2

    Dominant decade.

  10. #5930
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    It will be nice to discuss the NFC South when the season starts and, ya know, there are actually things to discuss.

  11. #5931
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Number of years the Eagles had Aaron Rodgers starting for them: 0
    Number of years the Packers had Aaron Rodgers starting for them: 2

    Dominant decade.
    Infallible logic is infallible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    It will be nice to discuss the NFC South when the season starts and, ya know, there are actually things to discuss.
    Have high hopes for the NFC South. We'll see if this optimism comes to reality though.

  12. #5932
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    It will be nice to discuss the NFC South when the season starts and, ya know, there are actually things to discuss.
    Mmhmm. Outside of the Yucs, the South has a lot of interesting story lines. I know ive said this a thousand times but I cant wait to see Douglas hit the field again and wreck shit. Im more excited to see him back than I am to see if the Aints repeat or to see Matt Moore rewrite history.

    We gonna put some south in the mouth of some of these other teams. The only other 2 teams I care to see more than the Falcons are the goddamn Skins and believe it or not the Raiders so I can watch Campbell to DHB set records. Its going to be a great year and I cant wait.

  13. #5933
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Does anyone have a worse murderers row than the Packers 5-game stretch in the middle of their season?

    vs. MIN
    @ NYJ
    vs. DAL
    @ MIN
    @ ATL

    and before and after that run we still have Miami and San Fran. Jesus.

  14. #5934
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That Dallas game should be cake, just as long as it isn't November.

  15. #5935
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Sunday, November 7th.

  16. #5936
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Superbowl.

  17. #5937
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    The way I see it as of now:

    Saints: Good enough to win another SB, but I still think their defense sucks aside from their CBs. They can still just plain outscore anybody at times unfortunately.

    Falcons: Going to sound like a homer regardless, I'll just say we have a chance to be really fucking good and leave it at that. Most of that burden is on Matt Ryan, the rest is on the DBs.

    Panthers: Can win the WC with solid QB play, the loss of Peppers and now Thomas Davis again are the biggest questions.

    Bucs: Still too young, but if Freeman and the rookie WRs adapt quickly the offense should be dangerous.

  18. #5938
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    I mean, shit, look at our road games this season:

    @PHI
    @MIN
    @NYJ
    @ATL
    @NE

    (and then @DET, @CHI, and @WAS)

    Not cool man, not cool.

  19. #5939
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Number of years the Packers had Aaron Rodgers starting for them: 2
    Same as the number of wins Brett Favre has over Aaron Rodgers.

  20. #5940
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Superbowl.
    Book it.

Page 297 of 393 FirstFirst ... 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10