Page 36 of 393 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #701
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Apparently Travis Henry's reputation precedes him.

  2. #702
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    It's not every day there's some nigga spending money and having 9 children with 7 women.



    Oh wait.

  3. #703
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Nice, Meangelo Hall on ESPN

  4. #704
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    So Boldin to Ravens is just fucking sick...

    Inc full on AFC re-takeover.

  5. #705
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    New report out on the Peppers deal.


    Apparently the bears have an out in the contract after one year.

    If peppers is as bad as everyone says next season the bears can cancel the contract and only be on the hook for 20 million.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fter-one-year/

    not as lopsided as people originally thought.


    If the regime manages to survive after this season and it gets them contract extensions past 2011 I don't think they'll mind paying him a bloated salary if he sucks past 2011.

  6. #706
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    He will be there longer than one year because he will tease you with flashes of greatness. He will be back in Carolina in 2 years, just like Moose, Wesley and Manning Jr after they all went to Chicago.

    Julius cant stay away from home, he will get fired and end up back and be in full media mode.

  7. #707
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_492291.html


    ROFL

    <3 Ochocinco

    he completely destroyed that tool Colin cowturd

  8. #708
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  9. #709
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ROFL

  10. #710
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    LOL. God, I love Ochocinco and I hate Colin Cowherd.

  11. #711

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Why dont i know who Colin Cowsomething is

  12. #712
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Cowherd is a fucking turd. Dude needs to stop talkin about shit he doesn't know about.
    I'm glad Chad put him in his fuckin place.

    UGOCHOBOY

  13. #713
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Why dont i know who Colin Cowsomething is

    Be happy, I wish I had no clue who he was.

  14. #714
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    No joke. I love these rants he goes on because he thinks he knows what the fuck he's talking about.

  15. #715
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Chad ftw son, nigga is ALWAYS on point.

  16. #716
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Why haven't we introduced Chad t o BG yet? I bet he'd have a field day in spam

  17. #717
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    No joke. I love these rants he goes on because he thinks he knows what the fuck he's talking about.
    ^

  18. #718
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Ocho's presence is almost enough for me to have anything to do with twitter. Almost.

  19. #719
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Ocho's presence is almost enough for me to have anything to do with twitter. Almost.
    He and Neil deGrasse Tyson are my only 2 friends and the ONLY reason I made one 3 weeks ago. I feel you on that one brother.

  20. #720
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    How often does Ocho post stuff? I might cave eventually if he is serving up little nuggets of wisdom every day.

Page 36 of 393 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10